gDPRbyd.png

kh9MBdJ.png

g19fN9J.png

DZREEzl.png

PbKKtNH.png

kIyaDgX.png

0SgGOd8.png

CSX YN2 AC6000CW Spirit Locomotives

I'm back again y'all. To show something neat. After I got my new CSX YN2 AC6000CW from JR, thought I might do my first two reskins on it.

So enjoy looking at these :cool::cool::

CSX YN2 AC6000CW no.601 "The Spirit of Waycross"
CSX-AC6000CW-no.601-%22The-Spirit-of-Waycross%22.jpg

CSX YN2 AC6000CW no.602 "The Spirit of Maryland" (The only CSX AC60 unit still retain its HiAd bogeys)
CSX-AC6000CW-no.602-%22Spirit-of-Maryland%22.jpg

Render shot in the Surveyor Mode, I guess two is better than one:
CSX-YN2-AC6000CW-Spirit-Locomotives.jpg

Feel free to reply some feedbacks. Hope this can be an eye candy to y'all folks!

-Carl

For a couple of years I've been looking for parts of the train of the German chemical train and these days I took all parts and the result is this ...
a5aXhXz.jpg

Nmy2DT6.jpg

PO9dI8b.jpg

ZGn8QED.jpg

diHWkxB.jpg

original train
vuzZQIu.jpg

my on testig
xBbPpF8.jpg

kXfwVCe.jpg

AUCka6d.jpg

2433616495.png

2moywdx.jpg
This skin is bound for the DLS. Jacksonbarno used to have a B&O repaint of SimulatorTrain's Tennessee Central caboose on his personal site, but the link no longer works. Presumably, he pulled it when he joined the Trainz Forge team. In response, I grabbed the source .psd file for Pencil42's AB&A caboose and created the reskin pictured above. His caboose is much like a typical center-cupola caboose, so I decided to show it some love and create a skin to add some variety to the options we have in Trainz.

So I've been experimenting with reskinning assets and decided to take a hit at the reskin kit for JR's Evans Covered Hopper and everything's working out fine...except for the ARN, any tips on how to fix this?
H8SC5JK.png

If the car has arn already in the config file you should just be able to change the number loadouts range and change the number colors to match the car color if that makes since

CSX locomotive reskins collection

Hello again folks. Got busy again on reskinning for the past few weeks. But a few days ago...made something really quick, thanks to the help of CEFX2014 aka. Just say CSX.

But to summarize up, here is my collection of CSX custom reskins that I made so far.:cool:

CSX Heritage emblem units:
CSX-Heritage-Emblem-units.jpg

-CSX CW44AC YN3B no.256 "Seaboard Coast Line" Heritage
-CSX CW44AC YN3B no.323 "Louisville and Nashville" Heritage
-CSX ES44AH YN3B no.3010 "Gainesville Midland RR" Heritage
-CSX CW60AC YN3B no.616 "Seaboard Air Line RR" Heritage

Along here...is my CSX "Spirit of" units:
CSX-Spirit-Locomotive-reskin-collection.jpg

-CSX ES44AH YN3B no.3099 "Spirit of West Springfield"
-CSX CW60AC YN2 no.601 "The Spirit of Waycross"
-CSX CW60AC YN2 no.602 "The Spirit of Maryland"

And a new addition to my CSX Heritage logo units collection, CSX CW60AC no.616 "Seaboard Air Line RR" Heritage logo unit.
Special thanks to CEFX2014 for helping me with the yn3b scheme for this use:
CSX-CW60AC-YN3B-no.616.jpg

Enjoy looking at these beautiful reskins, folks! :cool:
-Carl

That's not at all how registering the game works. If you got a boxed game, put your serial number here. If you bought it from N3V online it should auto-register when you buy it. Not exactly sure how steam works but I believe it's similar to buying from N3V, with an added step to link the accounts or something.

The thing is, a lot of people will avoid interaction with you until they know your game isn't pirated.

If you have registered your game and it's not showing, contact the helpdesk.

-Ben

Last edited:
I just updated the textures on my Conrail AC4400. reskins You guys might've seen my LMS version from a while ago, but here's my AC44's, both in their original look and the recently updated version when I made them in 2048 x 2048 pixels.

Last edited:
Back