Show off your reskins!

C&HR Updates

817Taylor_20150819_0000_zpsuqifxdda.jpg

817Taylor_20150819_0003_zpsme1njed6.jpg

Just was wondering who made this boxcar??? Someone found it for me, but they dont know where they seen it, they just sent me a pic..

-I'm pretty sure that is one of my boxcars I did when I was with Jointedrail. I could be wrong though since being out of this sim for quite some time now.

-Joe

And now for something completely different...

We need more animation in trainz!

Uploaded and should be available soon (tm)

Repaints of soupystan's animated flags, all 50 states plus assorted cities, counties, military, and etc. 20ft and 30ft height poles. (128 total)
These have been updated to build 3.5 but may be OK to backdate.

Along the back right you can see soupystan's original build 1.3 flags, as you can see he made 12 variations and I have repainted only 2. ;)

Scatter these about your route!

Fun fact; which state flag has trainz on it? (aksarbeN)

Last edited:
baa0149ccb9bf0200387dca56b0533da.jpg
51bb443374e054e7598acb3abf0ead3d.jpg

Note, for all who are curious, I only did the N&W blue SD45, and the LE&E boxcar. I also touched up the LV car that was started by a friend and got it looking nice and weathered.

Last edited:
Jackson, everything there looks absolutely epic! The box cars look amazing.

Taylor, sweet Alco's man, keep up the great work all of you!

d8b3fe1a2a5138b607ea0e665063f88e.jpg

More LE&E power for the 70's: beaten, battered, run down, and dirty. Towards the end of the 60's and the beginning of the 70's, these old units were systematically relegated to drag and helper service, as the LE&E started to focus on ferrying ore and coal to the N&W at Cincinnati and Columbus. These units, once in charge of fast freights on the high speed mainline from Pittsburgh to Chicago, were by the 1970's at the end of their service lives. The LE&E, strapped for cash, teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, and trying to deal with a motive power shortage, soldiered on, repairing first generation power to run as best as they could with what was available.

After I get bored with motive power and rollingstock, I'll prolly move on to actually finishing this route. For now, I have more F3s and F7s, F3 and F7Bs, RS1s, GP7/9s, GP40s, Erie Builts, and pretty much anything else on my roster. SD45s should be appearing soon too, and those SD45-2s are getting touched up soon as well. Lots to do!

Back