Problem with Sodor Island 3D's models

I know about the SI3D oliver. but, is magandy's oliver still on ukbl 09?
P.S.: I Need It For My Series 7 Of Trainz Thomas.
P.P.S.: My SI3D oliver download file wont get on content manager.

Logan

Back on topic, I now need help with two new SI3D engines, Oliver and RWS Edward. Not sure what to do with Oliver, I tried installing a UKBL 14XX to see if that would help but nothing yet:confused:

I dont know anything about oliver,but if you want edward working, just follow the steps below:

1. Right click rws edward.
2. Open ccp.
3. Change his enginesound to pb154. edit the year of its rws birth,country,(u dont have to do that) then save and commit.
Hope it works.

Logan

Last edited:
dude i got ubkl percy duck and diesel thomas edward henrey james and others anyone need any i will give any out but until i can put the file on the mediafile websit

her is the prolblem

The main thing u need is the screwlink couple everything cheamliver for the changeabule faces and class 67 driver jetty engine sound and that's the stuff
I have. The trains I have are:thomas,edward,henry new shape, old shape [that does not work] gordon,duck,donald,douglas,bill,ben,boco,desail,percy,
james[that also does not work pleaese I need help:'( ] toby, and all the trouble some trucks I am not trying to anoy you. if you need more give me more info p.s. you must find them in the download statioan in auran.com/trs2004

Gordon

I've got Thomas, Toby, Percy, James, Henry, Donald & Douglas, Bill & Ben, Duck, Edward, Stepney, Rusty and multiple thomas theamed freight cars and they all work ecept, Large Faced Toublesome Trucks and Gordon:'( :'( ...
Why don't they work, I downloaded them correctaly???:'(

Guys, there is now an updated Edward that has the missing asset. Also, Callum (TEngine) posted the link for the missing James KUID. Also, for those of you using old UKBL content, I got passed those long ago. I still use Bertie, the vans, Daisy, Henrietta, Victoria & Mavis just because SI3D doesn't have them, though the link for Victoria on the DLS is there. And Scott (amtrakey) made a Bertie & Henrietta that are still awaiting release.

Last edited:
Yea. I Had That Problam To.
I Was Downloading A Sodor Workshops Stepney.
I Was So Annoyed Because 80% Was Shown
For Stepney And He Did Not Apper In Trainz.
Then It Happened. I Found Out It Was The Config.
And Now Hes 90% Working. He Will Apper In Trainz Now But Im Still Annoyed.

Logan

They removed him from the website for that reason. Just get him off the DLS. Also, sorry for double posting.

Last edited:
Apologies for the long absence, but today I got a copy of Trainz 2006. This should help get rid of all the kiud problems I've had.

Just though I might also point out that the Stepney on the dls isn't the Sodor Workshops version, but one made by someone from UKBL (unable to remember his name).

Ironicly, I have less models working now than I had before. :hehe: Hopefully registering my copy of TRS 2006 should make the DLS work so I can get dependancys.

there are inscrutioins on how to download them in the files i followed them and i had them all working in about 30 mins

good luck

p.s if u know about instructioins then i dont know whats wrong with the models

Well, I'm off to download Alfred The Loaned B12 & run him off some cliffs, drown him & crash him into Tar Wagons.:p :p :p

Sincerely,
BNSF1995:cool:

That is sick. Not cool sick. How would you like it if you were a Locomotive and I did all that to you?

(total 'tardation unrealistic-ism aside...)

LOOK

dude i got ubkl percy duck and diesel thomas edward henrey james and others anyone need any i will give any out but until i can put the file on the mediafile websit

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool:
Can I Have Some Plzz? Why? (i having some problems with my si3d ones)

P.s.: Watch This Video I Made ( if having problems let me know and il help.

file://Fog Room.MSWMM

Dern:( I Cant Open It. How Can You Get Videos On Here?

Sleep/) There I Give Up

Last edited:
exuse me everyone i soo need help BADLY i downloaded james for trs 2006 but only his tender work PPLLEEAASSEE someone help me to get him working its really annoying me please help someone

Back