Missing Dependencies For Sodor Island 3D's Troublesome Tank Wagons

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I have downloaded the Troublesome Tank Wagons from Sodor Island 3D's website and have only one missing dependency: <kuid:268447:2178>, made by Skarloey123. Can someone help me find this dependency?

Edit:
Okay, so yes I'm 24, but I just downloaded those because I just wanted to have something to remind me of my beginnings of my passion of trains (well, after riding behind Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum 2-8-0 #610): Thomas the Tank Engine. However, personally, I wish my mom never sold my Thomas the Tank Engine videos to a second-hand store (they sell books, video games, audio books, DVDs and videos), especially that I know a few people who have children who are interested in Thomas the Tank Engine. I had about ten videos of Thomas, excluding recordings of the Shining Time Station TV show. I still have my die cast Thomas the Tank Engines models made by Ertl (I think that's how it's spelled), along with a hardcover, two-inch thick book containing stories of Thomas and his friends. I don't read it though (and that's the truth), but I keep it if someone I know wants to borrow it to read the stories to their kid.

Last edited:
The dependency is 'Slate Truck Face Textures' and is probably found in the slate truck pack on the '06 site.

Kieran.

The dependency is 'Slate Truck Face Textures' and is probably found in the slate truck pack on the '06 site.

Kieran.

I see nothing regarding Slate Trucks on both the 2009 and the 'classic' website.

Also, a few years ago, I bought a Bachmann catalog and when I looked at the section containing Thomas stuff, I saw characters I had no memory of! I was like: What the heck? When did these characters first appear? That made me have to do some research on Wikipedia about these characters, which made me realize how much things on the Island of Sodor has changed.

I also found that the 'AJS Superscript' is used very effectively on the faces. Plus all the content on the websites is free, but I'm trying to restrict the content I download to what I'm more familiar with.

Last edited:
I see nothing regarding Slate Trucks on both the 2009 and the 'classic' website.

Oh dear. You're right - there is no slate truck pack. The only asset I have that references the face pack are the tank wagons themselves.

Have you tried looking on SI3D's forums? If not I'd recommend doing so. I unfortunately cannot be of any more assistance.

Kieran.

* Thomas at the Nene Valley Railway, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

Thomas is one of the resident steam engines at the Nene Valley Railway, and is used on special events and during their christmas timetables.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_the_Tank_Engine

* The Reverend Wilbert Awdry once lived at Emneth Vicarage, in the small Norfolk village of Emneth just outside of Wisbech. Here, he wrote the stories of Toby & Mavis the Tram based upon the tram engines than once worked the former Wisbech to Upwell Tramway (1883 - 1966) just down the road from his vicarage.

http://www.lner.info/co/GER/wisbech/wisbech.shtml

* Y6 tram engine at Wisbech East Station tram shed -

DD2201 near Wisbech, on the Wisbech - Upwell Tramway -

Last edited:
Back