NEED HELP WITH SI3D Island of Sodor Complete Route!!!!

shark98103

Before I get started, I have to ask this question is this there a way to give a (trustworthy person!) with the same content you have, your Auran account and download the thing you want into your Content Manager if anyone could answer that would be much appreciated now to what I was saying.

Last night I downloaded the the Sodor Island Complete route from http://www.si3d.co.nr/ and i put the cdp files in the Content manager and I pressed start and like 1 minute later it said i had missing dependencies So it told me to please try again so I exited Trainz and opened it back up and went to check if anything changed in my railyard/routes and when i pressed start and it opened a tiny window and i couldn't expand the window and i couldn't see what was on the screen. I wish i had a friend/family member that plays Trainz to help download the content and fix my problem. I'm very confused please someone help me, by the way i'm new to trainz so i really need help Thank You.

Ugg. How many times to I have to tell you to register your serial number!? I would like to help you, as I know how to fix the stuff, but until your serial number is registered, I'm not helping.

Manage Serial Numbers

This Serial Number registration area is for Trainz Products only (Trainz, UTC, TRS2004, TRS2006, TRS2007, TC1&2, TC3, TS2009, TS2010, Trainz Simulator 12, Trainz Simulator Mac, Trainz: A New Era, Trainz Simulator Packages and 'My First TRAINZ Set') and Bridge IT.

Serial Number:
- - - - -

Important:
  • Serial numbers may only be registered once and are not transferable.
  • This registration facility is monitored; if misuse is detected user details will be recorded.

Registered Serial Numbers

Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition

ATRZ-U2AG-HAVW-MHZK-AK5E-38UX

I tried to register it again but you can't you only
enter it once.

Last edited:
So use the account you have your game registered to. If you never registered it, get a legal version of the game (2nd hand is not allowed).
If you are having trouble registering, contact the helpdesk (see button at the top of the page).

Before I get started, I have to ask this question is this there a way to give a (trustworthy person!) with the same content you have, your Auran account and download the thing you want into your Content Manager
Once you have the game registered to your account, you can download yourself.
Getting others to download stuff for you is, in most cases, illegal.

You may very well have multiple accounts registered, either purposely or accidentally. See if you can find any trace of another account you've registered, or enter a helpdesk ticket the have N3V (hopefully) solve this issue. Good luck!

EDIT: Dang, Oknotsen beat me to it. Still, good luck, Shark.

Back