GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tier 4 hack job! :D
The only versions I started were the CN and CSX version. The CSX version is the only one completed and exported. Of course, there are variations between it and the NS version. High- cab mounted headlights, angled exhaust riser(instead of squarish), and different grill arrangement under the radiator section. The area under the radiator section will probably be the biggest pain in the neck because of the way I did the open area inside. Thankfully I saved the template for it!

This is the progress so far.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
After a long absence I decided to come back and try putting some of what I learned to practice. I found a cool looking engine shed H0 model and replicated. Its all ready to go, not a render, I baked the textures.
Now if only I could understand how to do LODs with FBX for TANE (If anyone has a good tutorial feel free to message me, I haven't had much luck with searching, I only find stuff for build numbers 4.6 and up. It works with one mesh but when I do LODs it doesn't)
KY5upAg.png

Whitepass I think he means 3DS Max. Seeing as they're from a non-English speaking country I can see why you were confused.

Back