JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

the GP9's do look nice, but the SP Never had RS5T's on them, M3's and M5's. Not trying to be a rivet counting proto nazi but still, just saying.

the GP9's do look nice, but the SP Never had RS5T's on them, M3's and M5's. Not trying to be a rivet counting proto nazi but still, just saying.

well, since the units are not public available, and still in development, then maybe what was said earlier will be done:

"wearsprada you amaze me with your line up of gp9s

please put a p3oc on it

and a black widow paint"

patience-yoda.jpg

LOL!

:hehe:

The SP GP9's still had M3's, M5's, some had P5's and P3's, but, majority had M3's. None, I mean none had RS5T's. Was not an SP thing.

The SP GP9's still had M3's, M5's, some had P5's and P3's, but, majority had M3's. None, I mean none had RS5T's. Was not an SP thing.

Ok Taylor no need to go off the deep end here. You have made your point and it's time to move on. Give the creator some time if it isn't corrected then find a way to make one yourself and do with it as you please.

but, majority had M3's
nnnnnnnnnno. Maybe in black widow when there were M3s crawling all over the place, but in scarlet and gray you're pretty much just looking at P3s.

(I'm not talking about the steam gen equipped units here, in which case yes you'd find more M5s and P5s)

Last edited:
Forgot to take into consideration the non steam generated ones were strait P3. The Steam generated Bloody Nose Geeps had M3's.

Any pictures to back that up? I'm seeing P3s P5s and M5s but have yet to see a single passenger GP9 with an M3.

It was the Black Widow GP9's that had 'em.
6012.1105258440.jpg

this one, #5623, in Niles Canyon has an M3.

even if I was wrong, RS5T's aren't correct....

That is a decent recording of an Old Cast SP P3, only issue is in that recording it isn't static, the guy who owns it is on the move with it mounted on his truck.

I am so gonna love having these when they come out.

One question; will the Farr air filter be on all of them, or will there be a version w/o the filter (or perhaps something that can be 'unchecked')?

Outstanding work!

Regards,
MSP

Back