cold creek logistics will not show in game. Th red kuid is in the download but will not enter.

EJB

cold creek , just bought it. i have just recently changed my email address, been battling auran for over a week trying to get back in. i had cold creek in the original email but lost it after a computer crash doe to a hacker. the computer guy erased a lot of stuff especially pay ware. cold creek was among the as quite a few other routes and locomotives.
don't know if this has anything with not being able to install cold creek, just letting you know . actually i only wanted the route but that wasn't available.
sorry about the problem it has been a incredible week and a half getting to log in.
ejb

cold creek , just bought it. i have just recently changed my email address, been battling auran for over a week trying to get back in. i had cold creek in the original email but lost it after a computer crash doe to a hacker. the computer guy erased a lot of stuff especially pay ware. cold creek was among the as quite a few other routes and locomotives.
don't know if this has anything with not being able to install cold creek, just letting you know . actually i only wanted the route but that wasn't available.
sorry about the problem it has been a incredible week and a half getting to log in.
ejb
you can still find the download on your Jointed Rail Account in the download section... you can access that anytime on JR's website. Hope this helps

the only thing i have found there is the things i have recently purchased including cold creek.
ejb

well i don't know who or did it but i now have "cold creek".
thanks to whoever did this.
ejb

Back