JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Well, I needed an enginehouse.
:p

6c44e8ca84976c5e0dd6b74ad0d84978.jpg

One question; will the Farr air filter be on all of them, or will there be a version w/o the filter (or perhaps something that can be 'unchecked')?
Most likely will be a few modifications of SP geeps. Freight with filter on the roof, passangers (with main reservoir on top and two bloody noses) and 3rd this is freight without filter and with merged gyra + emergency flash light.

The same will be and with Black widow scheme.

Most likely will be a few modifications of SP geeps. Freight with filter on the roof, passangers (with main reservoir on top and two bloody noses) and 3rd this is freight without filter and with merged gyra + emergency flash light.

The same will be and with Black widow scheme.
Thank you!

The word "modifications" and "SP" in the same sentence is redundant :)p), but I understand fully what you've outlined. Really looking forward to these.

Regards,
MSP

I think that's a re-skin of the JR B30/36-7 model and not a new U-boat. At least that's what the road number is on the prototype. Either way it's a cool skin.

I think that's a re-skin of the JR B30/36-7 model and not a new U-boat. At least that's what the road number is on the prototype. Either way it's a cool skin.

X3 Stupid typos.........can't seem to think straight tonight. I never really liked the MoPac 'Canaries' too well but i do like this one.

Back