PRR Screenshots

Cresson 4km x 4km:

4kmx4kmCresson.jpg

Cresson2-1.jpg

Last edited:
All the pics look GREAT! What version of trainz would you be able to run this on?

Keep up the good work!
gambroe
(Johnstown,Pa)

Nice Job on the start of the steam. Is it a Pre-War K4 by chance, MilwuakeeRoad261?

yep, she be prewar. I'm doing most of the altoona steam locos prewar and postwar, the rolling stock there was no variation that i know of besides the train antenna for radio but besides that none really.

-AJ

Depends which war you are talking about. Prior to WWI the PRR had some really rag tag ancient (boilers pending explosion) locomotives ... (trying to find the photo).

Pennsy SD9 being rolled out of the Peoria Locomotive Works paint booth.

Still some little details to be added.

5534780246_8dfff1bd52_b.jpg

I'm having way to much fun reskinning things! :D

Jason

Last edited:
I love seeing all the great screenshots of the routes and locos! Being from Johnstown and right in the heart of where all that action takes place, I've been waiting for routes of the area to come for a long time! The unfortunate thing is I only have Trs04 and the routes are going to be in versions I don't have! :'( I know it is a longshot, but is there any way of converting any of these routes to run in Trs04?
I had downloaded an unscenicked dem. route of the area and have tried to scenic some areas, but it doesn't quite compare to the pics posted.
So any info would be greatly appreciated!

I love seeing all the great screenshots of the routes and locos! Being from Johnstown and right in the heart of where all that action takes place, I've been waiting for routes of the area to come for a long time! The unfortunate thing is I only have Trs04 and the routes are going to be in versions I don't have! :'( I know it is a longshot, but is there any way of converting any of these routes to run in Trs04?
I had downloaded an unscenicked dem. route of the area and have tried to scenic some areas, but it doesn't quite compare to the pics posted.

well, 04 is turning into a survival by a thread, to backdate is not easy

-AJ

never fear this is TRS2004 http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=32069 if I ever get it done.:hehe:

Back