UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

nothing out of the normal to see here honest :p

Tornado on duty again

cmburgess_20140907_0000_zpsd346bb32.jpg

Chris

Is this a new venture I see before me? ;) Took me a bit to notice as I was too enthralled with the actual focus of the screenshot, but...

I shouldn't be childish...but
OMG OMG OMG GT3!!!!!!!!!!! yey! :D:eek:
Also that route looks familiar...tad short for an A1 I would think...

GT3? Where? :p

yeah tornado is just visiting I had to alter the route slightly, had to put run round loops in at the stations, otherwise it was top and tail with another loco,

Chris

Soon to be released in the PLL update -

.... a new narrow gauge simplex, with full operating cab controls and new custom engine sound file.

Newton Hall Junction, Durham

Hello Bogieman, here is my interpretation of Newton Hall Junction on my NW Durham route, based on transdem data. The route is a work in progress and has grown from my original objective of modelling Consett in County Durham. I can run trains along the Derwent Valley Branch via Rowlands Gill, the Consett branch via Beamish and the Lanchester branch. Shots of an ex-LNER Thompson O1 2-8-0 coming off the Sunderland branch heading towards Durham in the early 1950s, an ex-LNER A8 4-6-2T with a Sunderland - Bishop Auckland stopping passenger (with the S&C BR suburban stock. Ex-LNER Thompson ordinary stock coming soon) and an ex-LNER Peppercorn A1 4-6-2 heading north on the ECML with a parcels train for Newcastle.

July 2017 - Photobucket links replaced with imgur.

Last edited:
Hi Bordereiver,

great to see more NE creations, I`m currently awaiting delivery of a new `puter following a mega CPU failure & hope to resume my screenies in the near future.

Please keep those screenies coming, other `Trainzers` & myself will be looking forward to viewing recreations of yet more forgotten parts of this once vast network.

Kind Regards

Bogieman

More Newton Hall Junction, Durham

Hi Bogieman

Sorry to hear about the CP problem. Here are a couple more screenies from my version of the old ECML junction at Newton Hall, abandoned in the 60s after the closure of the Sunderland branch and the realignment of the ECML to raise the speed on the mainline to the east of Durham. In the early British Railways era we have an ex-LNER N8 0-6-2T hauling a short coking coal consist made up of old NER hoppers of various 15, 20 and 30 Ton types with an ex-LNER TOAD B brake van crossing on to the Sunderland branch towards Frankland while a ubiquitous ex-LNER Q6 0-8-0 in filthy condition hauls a consist of empty 21 Ton steel bodied coal hoppers off the Sunderland branch heading towards one of the collieries on either the Bishop Auckland, Waterhouses or Lanchester branches.

July 2017 - Photobucket links changed to imgur.

Last edited:
... here is my latest, on test at the PLL

... a 1937 Ruston 16-20 24" narrow gauge diesel

... still to be weathered, and it will need a re-modelled driver - his leg is sticking out!

... here is my latest, on test at the PLL

... a 1937 Ruston 16-20 24" narrow gauge diesel

... still to be weathered, and it will need a re-modelled driver - his leg is sticking out!

Say, thanks! Now I have something I can use for Talyllyn Railway number 5 before buffers were fitted. :)

By the way, is it gonna be payware or freeware?

Now I have something I can use for Talyllyn Railway number 5 before buffers were fitted

... I have the drawings for that version as well, it is longer in the frame having bigger engine, but generally the same, although the axle boxes are outside the frame - it would be an easy conversion of the meshes though.

.... when you see it with its cab, the shortness of this 1937 16-20 version is more apparent, of note I see pictures in google that show the cab changing from original round side window to a rectanglular one on 'Talyllyn No 5'

On the subject of PayWare v FreeWare, I am not sure how the team will play it, I will ask - but wonder on the merits of a separate Talyllyn version as an additional release?

City of London leaving Nottingham Victoria

The lovely Coronation Scot pulling out of Nottingham, thanks to pflindley for the splendid route.

Back