tis the season to be .... from Lance.

Dear Lance,

many thoughts have been with you the last weeks around the world in the Trainz-community!
All the best - and Merry Christmas!

jost62

Great to hear from you Lance. One of Auran's great strengths is it's accessibility and personal attention and response to people's concerns, complaints, comments, suggestions, and you name it. For four years you've been the accessible face of Auran for many of us, the one we could contact and get a response from. I've also had the great fortune of being able to spend time with you at the last two NMRA Conventions and to come to know you as a warm, amiable, caring, forthright, conscientious and down right great person to be around. Whatever bumps in the road life has in store - and there will always be some - I know you have the qualities that will see you through. Auran's loss is going to be someone else's gain. I'm certain of it.

Merry Christmas, Lance!!!!

Al
VirtualRailroader

Welcome back Lance, Trainz user ;)

This TC3 sounds good, I hope the people making it can live up to your introduction.

Mike.

Good to see you around Lance,

may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you soon,

Bill.

Hello Lance, it is good to see you dropping into the forum again and with your original prr001 nick.

Take care and all the best to you, your family and friends.

Have a great Christmas and a very happy and brighter New Year.

Craig
:):):)

Lance, what a wonderful response from someone who loves Trainz and this community. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family for a Safe and Happy New Year.

Met you briefly at the NMRA convention in Philadephia last year. You're the only member of the Brew Crew that I've had the chance to say hi to in person and I'll remember it.

Bob Pearson

What an honor! Guys, you have not noticed... on the upper corner of every post, the location of where the sender is. Lance, please realize that you are receiving Christmas cards from all over the World!

Merry Christmas.

Heya Lance

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.

It's been great to have had the many chats that we've had over the past three years and the projects that we've worked on together. You've always been supportive and have been a good friend.

I hope that you will remain an active member of this community. I for one know that it is a better place here with you around. After all, you are the one that made it one of the friendliest and most helpful communities that I've ever come across.

Cheers :)

AJ

G'day Lance,

Good to hear from you,
I wish you & your family all the best
for the future.

I was shocked to say the least
of the news at hand.

Cheers for everything mate

Torana. :)

Merry Christmas Lance, and a happy new year :) .

From Boy in red baseball cap that you met at last year's London meeting,
Robert

Welcome back Lance, Ya can't keep a good man down.

I look forward to seeing you at our group gatherings again.

NormP.

Lance!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Here's to a pleasant new year.
There's no reason not to keep posting as a user, you know.

Thanks for all the help.
Wishing you and yours all the best,

chris

Back