Whatever2006's Introduction

Welcome Whatever2006.

Your avatar changed due to N3V locking down that option you weren't supposed to have. This is new forum software that was released a couple of weeks ago and the company is still working out the bugs and getting things straightened out.

Eventually, we'll receive some Trainz-related avatars to choose from but for now we get the first initial of our usernames, according to Zec Murphy but right now the focus is to get things in order first before we get the new avatars.

Welcome Whatever2006.

Your avatar changed due to N3V locking down that option you weren't supposed to have. This is new forum software that was released a couple of weeks ago and the company is still working out the bugs and getting things straightened out.

Eventually, we'll receive some Trainz-related avatars to choose from but for now we get the first initial of our usernames, according to Zec Murphy but right now the focus is to get things in order first before we get the new avatars.
Lets just hope it isn't the rogue gallery selection of drivers from the game.

Welcome Whatever2006.

Thanks, I kinda figured that I somehow had that option before it was removed from me. A situation of unauthorized access.

Back