Rail Simulator Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

overmars

Not sure if this is ok or not that i post some screenshots of Rail Simulator.
Hope im not digging my self a hole.

Please add your shots here :)

Last edited:
Did you make those or are they from the default routes? This RS has intrigued me, but it isn't yet available on my side of the pond. Plus I've heard mixed reviews from those who have access to it. Most of the negative was on this forum (surprise surprise) However, it does look pretty good (graphically).

Did you make those or are they from the default routes? This RS has intrigued me, but it isn't yet available on my side of the pond. Plus I've heard mixed reviews from those who have access to it. Most of the negative was on this forum (surprise surprise) However, it does look pretty good (graphically).

Yup this is the route that ive built in suvayor :)

Haven't Rail Simulator got their own forums for screenshots?

Maybe we should get Harcourt and the likes to post some of their excellent screenies on Kuju's forums so they can see what they're missing! :p

Regards, Kev

Nice screenshots Overmars, and after the last thread on this subject why shouldn't they be here.

Graphically these stills look very smart and whilst I see that you have a "fraps" of 138, I'd be interested to see any others "on the move".

Also, from a drivers impression, what did you think??

Chris

Others should learn from Auran team openness... Rail Simulator forum doesn't allow to post or talk anything but RS. :p

Who complained about Auranites being sealed in a safe?

I'm not being iterative about my negative personal test on RS, shown on other threads but... are these ones any better than most of shots shown at the Screenshots forum here? ;)

ibtzclasico_269ag_josetxo.jpg

Take care,

Alberte :wave:

Just a comment, they seem a bit bland, perhaps they aren't in my area of interest.

Where and what are they supposed to be?

Thanks John

Ah what do I know...

Alberte, it is quite obvious to me that that shot should not be here, for it is a picture you took in reality, not in Trainz:p:hehe:

WileeCoyote:D

Others should learn from Auran team openness... Rail Simulator forum doesn't allow to post or talk anything but RS. :p

Who complained about Auranites being sealed in a safe?

I'm not being iterative about my negative personal test on RS, shown on other threads but... are these ones any better than most of shots shown at the Screenshots forum here? ;)

(shot deleted to save space and whatnot)

Take care,

Alberte :wave:

Personally, again from what I've heard you either saw potential in RS or it was a total disaster. Your screen shot is very, very beautiful, BUT Its made almost entirely off of 3rd party content (very good 3rd party content, but 3rd party nonetheless), RS was released only a month ago, and yes, it has its share of bugs and such. Everyone is entitled to your opinions. Personally I think that Auran should fix the persistant errors in CMP from TRS 2006, but then again thats just me. Does it bug me that KRS has some pretty nasty bugs in it, yes, definately. Can the be fixed with a Patch a la the Trainz service packs, absolutely.

Just my 2 cents (or the equivalent in Euros/Pounds ;))

Wow. Just wow... y'all make the point that Kuju won't allow other sims screenshots on their forum, then go and hound the thread creator about posting his here. Kinda redundant methinks. Another thing, the fact that you're making such a big deal out of said screenshots is only drawing more and more attention from the Moderators.

Surely thats what the Kuju forums are for? :eek:

... *outbreak of laughter*

Last edited:
I personally think it's a good business decision to allow threads on other simulators. It can give a business an insight into what people think of these simulators for any new versions they may be developing. Every simulator has its good points and bad points. Trainz is still my choice, but it's interesting to see conversation on other sims.

I borrowed a friends copy of KRS to try beacause another friend who is mad on the SDJR and me wanted to see the S&D on the game, I thought it was ok until I watched Ivo Peters films of the real line, at Evercreech Junction alone there are too many innacuracies, more than in mine whenI built a fictional SDJR railway on Trainz when the only thing I kept in common with the real line was the place names. To my mind KRS promised more than it delivered for me it is now Trainz all the way.

Very nice shots from Iceman and Overmars both. KRS has some real potential, but I'll wait until the bugs are out before commiting to it. Trainz will suffice for now, and who knows....Auran may surprise me yet!
Ed

Sod it lol lets just upload every pic i have on my desktop
Please nobody quote these pics as theres so many.

Last edited:
The shots look "as good as" Trainz but bearing that in mind I am not entirely sure what is the "point" of another Rail Simulator? If it becomes common in the shops over here I am sure a lot of innocent noodles will buy it for their kids thinking it is Trainz and then find out it isn"t, but too late to get their money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back