Rail Simulator Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing something with the thread was not my idea. Rather it was a request by the Trainzer who started the thread. :)

Cheers

AJ

First off, that pic with the moonrise in it was AWESOME!!!! :Y: My compliments to you tads.

Secondly, lets tone down the conversation in here. Yes, we all have our opinions about KRS vs TRS. Let's be respectful, they are both good rail-sims. This is not the thread to argue forum policy in.

And lastly, this thread was started to share the screenshots taken in KRS, not as a promotional thing, but as a form of artistic expression. Show the artists some respect by complimenting and enjoying their work rather than arguing about it's agenda. "RailPictures.net" isn't promoting any particular prototype railroad by showing pictures of it, and neither is this thread.

Agree to disagree on this guys? ;)

If you don't want to read about another rail sim, you don't need click on the thread.

... and if I do want to read about another rail sim, then surely I would click on another rail sim's forum!

At the end of the day, I have no beef with RS - it's just not my bag.

You gotta imagine the RS camp must be enjoying the amout of free plugging their product is getting when all the while the reverse situation will not be tolerated and will result in posters being banned :eek:

Anyyway, to add a screenie to this thread:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showpost.php?p=244024&postcount=2984

I hope Harcourt doesn't mind me linking to that pic, but IMO that is a jaw-dropper of a screenie and a fine advert as to what our much beleaguered sim is capable of.

Regards, Kev

I know AJ asked for us to not post anything else off-topic here, but I really think I must point out that at least one very (potentially) good thing has come from this thread; users are looking at these pictures, saying "we can make Trainz look like that, too"....and discussing ways to do just that.

So while this may be a Trainz forum, posting screenshots of KRS here actually seems to be inspiring content creators to lift the content standard for Trainz, and in my humble opinion, that can never be a bad thing :)

OK I think we have been very generous with this thread but really, this is a place for presentation of Trainz screenshots. So rather than "bicker and argue about who killed who", I am closing this now.

Read into this what you will, but basically the Screenshots forum is not intended for comparing the Trainz product with products from other developers.

Cheers,

~R~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back