Settle n Carlisle Trees

brucem56

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Lots of trees not showing up. Have checked for missing dependencies, faulty ones, open for edit, etc, etc, also did EDBR - nothing works.

Suggestions?
_
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

What version of Trainz are you running? Did you also try deleting and reinstalling the SnC package? That could help to fix the solution.

My advice is turn off show missing assets and enjoy the route. I could be mistaken but I don't think the route has been updated since the days of TS12. It looks to me that the missing items are bushes or possibly rows of hedges. You could always clone the route and modified it for your own use but that breaks the sessions unless you modify them to point to your version of the route.

Edit: I checked in CM and it was modified for Tane at some point but a lot has changed since then with the E2 engine. N3V seems to have code that hides some issues in their DLC packages as far as errors. Maybe now that PLL is being released the creators might have time for an update.

Last edited:
These were missing in TRS19 as well as TANE.

There's a lot I can say about the route that I can't say here in the forums because I'll be bashed.

Those missing assets show as TS09 Ballast but don't show in the Tane version. TRS19 CM does not show them faulty but in-game they show with a fault. The latest TRS22 does not show the missing assets and TS09 Ballast shows no errors.
Don't forget to also download the Tane or TRS19 fixes from the content store.

Last edited:
Not missing in TRS19 117009 in this area that's with show missing assets enabled however there are others missing in the distance, I would not update the route though just disable the show missing assets,

as this is what happened to it here!

Interesting. In Malc's screenshot, there appears to be nothing where the OP has the orange boxes. I will check with mine but will have to find that spot. Make that three, I really only bought it because almost every other UK route seems to use the assets.

So uninstall/reinstall changed nothing. Understand older routes will have issues occasionally, so I'm fine with just turning off "Show missing assets"

Tks all for the feedback.

Just checked in TANE, nothing missing, same trees albeit very bright versions but in the same place.

Just checked in TANE, nothing missing, same trees albeit very bright versions but in the same place.

Malc those bright trees in your TANE install. Any idea if they are the Treez, trees. That were sold as DLC a long while back.

I only ask as they were quite bright and were used in the S&C.

Although i purchased them as DLC. On the Trainz Store (Gold membership). They are shown as "not available", which is a bit off. As i paid good money for them, at the time.

Mike.

Malc those bright trees in your TANE install. Any idea if they are the Treez, trees. That were sold as DLC a long while back.

I only ask as they were quite bright and were used in the S&C.

Although i purchased them as DLC. On the Trainz Store (Gold membership). They are shown as "not available", which is a bit off. As i paid good money for them, at the time.

Mike.

I thought that at first actually but no they are the early Speed trees, Yes I had the Treez pack as well same issue "not available" there are some hiding somewhere in SnC though as I spotted them in the dependencies in TRS19.

<kuid2:523:1132867:1> Treez Oak 02
<kuid2:523:1163:1> Treez Foliage Daisy
<kuid2:523:1155:1> Treez Foliage Bottle Brush this has a missing Alpha as its rectangular planes with the bottle brush image on them
<kuid2:523:1165:1> Treez Foliage Geranium Purple
<kuid2:523:1160:1> Treez Foliage Honeysuckle

Rest are all OK.

Oh ok, it was just a shot in the dark Malc. Trees missing in S&C, Treez pack no longer available.

Put 2 and 2 together and get 5 :hehe:

Appreciate the reply, thank you.

Mike.

Back