Toronto Lakeshore West

Hi Neil,

Downloaded the route last night and ran T.O. today on it (I was missing 25 items which I downloaded). I'm not missing any items but it gave me a list of items that are unknown? :eek: I cut and paste them here but I'm confused by the message it gave me...

<KUID2:137715:23002:2> Invisible Speed-Signal v2 (TRS2004 SP2) (ONLY EARLIER VERSION <KUID:137715:23002> AVAILABLE)

<KUID2:35412:37025:1> Boulevard (ONLY EARLIER VERSION <KUID:35412:37025> AVAILABLE)

I'll try to download them and test out the route shortly...

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Neil - I still get 3 missing item on the main map as before. Have emailed Moonraker for these assets, but will list here just in case you might have them. As follows:

TORONTO LAKESHORE WEST <KUID:95512:102855>
303 <kuid2:45324:24308:1>
307 <kuid2:45324:24345:1>
600 <kuid2:45324:24335:1>

The three digit numbers I assume are from the maps kuid table list.

Lakeshore West Base Session and Tour have no missing assets. Tour ran flawlessly.

Jack:wave:

Hey Jack

I'm not sure what's with these signals, and why TO doesn't recognize them. The first two seem to be available on the dls, so maybe try to download them individually. The third one seems to be missing from the dls, but there was only one occurance in the route, and I thought I changed it. Even if I missed it, it shouldn't really be much of a problem.

Let me know if you have any problems.

n

Just a note to all interested, I've submitted the route to the dls, so hopefully it should be available in a day or two.

There are a few assets that don't download properly from the dls, but they're included in the following link. Even if you don't want the route itself, these are really useful signals to have, so it's worth it to download them anyway.

http://www.virtual-motive-division.com/tpr/NS_37/cdp/VMD_Searchlight_Set_v1.cdp

Special thanks to my betatesters (JAS4528 and GISA), who have been of immeasurable assistance to me. Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you!

n

Last edited:
The pleasure was ours Neil :)

I think it's safe to say that this route will be a great hit for all as it incorporates a sense of rural, medium density urban and dense urban surroundings in a fun, driveable way. :D Neil has done a very good job in recreating key aspects of the route in real life (down to the apartment location, bus stops, etc...) and his texturing is very well done (I have so much to learn!). I hope that everyone enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed testing it out :cool:

If I get a chance, I'll take some shots of the route and show them here for your viewing pleasure. :D

:wave:

Gisa ^^

sorry neil for taking so long with the route with beta testing it i am very busy and i havent really been on the computer in a while.

Don't worry about it - it seems that the one I sent you (and the otheres) was faulty anyway, so you may want to delete it and just download the proper one from the dls. It should be out in a few days.

Thanks for the interest.

n

For those who have '06, you can jack up the realism even more by substituting the composite Union Station and some of the old downtown buildings for the real ones from the Toronto Rail lands route.

Very ironic... I was looking forward to downloading this route when all the other Auran stuff hit, thus breaking the DLS (temporarily I hope).
Just maybe I can get some chores done instead :p

If you are using Trainz 2006 the route is available through the CMP by
using the search feature in the dls under routes. I am presently downloading
it now. The route and all the assets are a very large 81 mb's

Loadman:D

Mississauga

This route is AMAZING....Its good on FPS's and its awsome to run CN stuff all over it.....Its one of my fav. Routes to run on now...Very nice job and thanks for uploading it :D

This route is AMAZING....Its good on FPS's and its awsome to run CN stuff all over it.....Its one of my fav. Routes to run on now...Very nice job and thanks for uploading it :D

Thankyou very much - it's nice to hear.

I guess I must have missed something - could someone please tell me what's going on with the forum and the dls?

I can only get to the forum through a google search now, and not from the main page, and I can't get to the dls at all. What happened? Is this permanent? Are us users of 2004 out of luck now?

I really hope not!

Thanks and happy hollidays to all!

n

Hi Neil, I am downloading the assets now and the signals are dls do not download... I'll try to these once its they are finished. Btw, is there any way to download your route directly from CMP (without going on the dls site)?

Thank,
Dan

Back