Toronto Project(W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to make most of the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area's railways, I am using neilsmith749's Lakeshore west route as a base. I would post screenshots but I don't know how to. Here is my task list for the routes

CN Newmarket Sub(Started, Main Focus)
CN Weston Sub(Started Kind Of)
CN Bala Sub(Not Started, Will be main focus after Newmarket)
CN Oakville Sub(Mainly Finished by neilsmith749)
CN Uxbridge Sub(Not Started)
CN York/Halton Sub(Not Started)
CN Kingston Sub(Not Started)
CP Galt Sub(Started Kind Of)
CP Canpa Sub(Started Kind Of)
CP North Toronto Sub(Not Started)
CP Mactier Sub(Not Started)
UP Express Line(Not Started)

Screenshots are easy. In game click on the screenshot. then on preview to upload to the gallery. Log into here and then go to the gallery and find your screenshot. If you need to search, use your name. The right click on it, and select "copy picture" and paste into your post. This should be an interesting route and region.

Toronto-W.I.P.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could release it when I am finished, but I would need
1. To get credit from neilsmith749 as the Oakville Sub is his.
2. Remove all sketchup items I imported(cars, Rogers Center, Air Canada Centre, etc)

That's too bad, very nice stuff here!

I'm developing my own version of Niagara and trying to stay with DLS content for now. Enjoying the process and journey.

Thanks

Sean

I wish I could release it when I am finished, but I would need
1. To get credit from neilsmith749 as the Oakville Sub is his.
2. Remove all sketchup items I imported(cars, Rogers Center, Air Canada Centre, etc)

You've bitten off an awful lot there! lol It took me over a year to do the Lakeshore West section. Some parts I liked, but other parts I've done look really outdated by today's standards. I've thought about going back and upgrading TLW to TRS19 standards, but I just don't have it in me. haha Anyway, feel free to use and release any of my work in conjunction with your own. All I ask is that you give proper credit where it's due. Best of luck!

You've bitten off an awful lot there! lol It took me over a year to do the Lakeshore West section. Some parts I liked, but other parts I've done look really outdated by today's standards. I've thought about going back and upgrading TLW to TRS19 standards, but I just don't have it in me. haha Anyway, feel free to use and release any of my work in conjunction with your own. All I ask is that you give proper credit where it's due. Best of luck!

Wow! The maker himself! Thank you, I will give you credit as making the Toronto to Oakville portion, and you don't have to, I will update it to TRS2019 standards along with the rest, but I am still iffy on releasing it as it has a lot of Sketchup models that I don't have the right to release publicly, so I would have to remove them and find substitutes.

BTW Does anyone know of a station that looks like the one for Union Pearson Express?\

Here it is for reference
1.jpg

Progress update:I removed all the sketchup buildings/cars, and I have decided to swap all the signals to pber007's CROR Signals. I have also updated the USRC along with the shed. I will continue to work on the Newmarket Sub, I have decided to release the route but it will take a long time because 1. The route is around 300 miles long and 2. I need to find substitutes for the sketchup buildings and cars. I will post some screenshots and I want to know your opinions, thanks for the support.:)

hey if still working on this i have been working on basemaps for York/Bala Subs i have google maps images for all the most of the area covered by the old MSTS GTA Route from just past Georges Trains to just after Hilda Ave on The york and from Steeles Ave (Doncaster South) to Just past Green Lane (Thornhill) on Bala and i may have more done with out the google images from the open rails map from the old Msts route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back