Eagle County=Payware?

boc61

I recently downloaded Eagle County v 5 off the DLS. Nice route. Today as I was checking for Out of Dates and I see there is a v6 available in CM and on the DLS, but it's listed as Payware in CM. It went in without a problem, but I'm just a bit confused at the payware label.

I recently downloaded Eagle County v 5 off the DLS. Nice route. Today as I was checking for Out of Dates and I see there is a v6 available in CM and on the DLS, but it's listed as Payware in CM. It went in without a problem, but I'm just a bit confused at the payware label.

For laughs and giggles I decided to D/L it as well, and your right, it does show up as payware in CM......hmmmmm

That's because the original route was payware, so any modifications and releases of payware routes will say 'modified, payware' or 'installed from DLS, payware' just to indicate that its payware.
This will also apply to any DLC's that are modified from N3V's store and shared. The original DLC must be installed and active before the modifications will work, else it'll fail since you don't own the original, or don't have it installed.

That's one of the best features about TRS19 is that you can modify payware routes and share your edits (granted its from N3V, Steam, or the Mac store).

Cheers

Back