Ridding Route of One Payware Asset

jeff1959

I am trying to get the route I am building able to be uploaded to the DLS. I have managed to get rid of any payware and 3rd party assets. I have managed to rid every non Built-in or DLS asset except one: gras37. The kuid is <2:151900:500162:2>. I can't find where this is used on the route. I tried replacing it with a different grass texture. No luck. Short of removing ALL ground textures from the route, please someone help me.

If it is only the one texture, you could try disabling the texture, run a DBR, delete missing assets and then use the Bulk Asset Replace tool to replace the grid texture with a DLS alternative texture. Then re-enable the payware texture and run another DBR. Just a thought, if the route has been merged, try just doing a bulk replace in each of the merged sections. I would also recommend doing a "save as" which should clear any further reference.
cheers
Graeme

I'm not certain that the asset is missing. Jeff1959 may have it installed in the database.
Is there a way to remove it from the route's config file?

Not currently - there's a bug we need to fix to remove the unused texture KUIDs.

The disable, DMA, rebuild db is the process that works right now.

Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. I disabled the payware did a dbr, then remove missing assets. Bingo, gone. The unknowns I went into config and removed the offending kuids. Started a edbr and in the morning, no unknowns

Back