TRS2019 on a MacBook

JackDownUnder

My questions relate not particularly to will it run the game, I will take the risk in this regard, but will I be able to follow this procedure;-
a) Install TRS2019 UK version, currently run TRS2019 Build 105096 on a Desktop.
b) Install my content Route /Sessions including all dependencies both from the DLS and Payware.
c) Alternatively point the game to an external W10 SSD drive duplicating my W10 install which is on a SSD drive independent of C:/ drive.

My Desk top is a 64 bit.
CPU: Model Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
Display Device: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER on TU 104-A GPU

Before I built my Windows machine I had TRS19 on an iMac and on a MacBook Pro. Everything worked fine in as much as being able to have two separate Macs running. No problems between the two. I kept both down to a few routes that ran decent, not using an external drive nor attempting to keep both installs the same. Ran them totally separately. I then put together a Windows gaming machine and I have 3 separate installs on it. Not sure if that helps or not. I can tell you that it's hard to go back to the Mac versions. The biggest difference is scrolling/moving in map view and wait times as the game loads and switches modes and such. While driving stay away from yards and such.. they will cause stutter too. I mostly ran philskene routes on the Macs. - Thats' my experience. Yours may vary.

Back