Frame Rate

JackDownUnder

Hi All, I have an issue with frame rate in the game TRS2020.
It is fixed on 30fpm
I use FRAPS to indicate this and for some reason it changed from continuously changing as the screen load changed to a fixed rate as above.
This is my desktop PC spec.

CPU: Model Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32 Gb Kingston Memory
Display Device: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER on TU 104-A GPU

I had been adjusting some video settings in the game and with the NVidia controls however do not know which one if any has set the fpm to the current fixed value.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

There are many issues that can affect the fps - high density scenes with high polygon count assets, GPU and system specs, to name just two.

You mentioned it was fixed at 30fps. That number raises the possibility that it could be your video Vertical sync setting in Trainz Settings, the General tab. If it set to Half then that would restrict it to 30fps.

i reset to full and the issue has been resolved,
thank you
There are many issues that can affect the fps - high density scenes with high polygon count assets, GPU and system specs, to name just two.

You mentioned it was fixed at 30fps. That number raises the possibility that it could be your video Vertical sync setting in Trainz Settings, the General tab. If it set to Half then that would restrict it to 30fps.

Back