TRS 2022 Build 123801

Jack it hurts me to see your posts...

You made a wonderful route the size of my country, hundreds of hours went into this
I see you spent a lot on hardware
Now you try it all in the newest version of trainz and have constant trouble

What I would do....
Go back to a version of trainz that worked good and work on your route only there
it gives you back fun and that is more important than having the newest of the newest

I see you have a super graphics card yet run on 1024x768
please get a good monitor at least 27 inch (quite cheap these days)
and play trainz in HD mode 1920x1080

Analysing your logs:
it starts by the Driversetuprule not working good, this is a very essential script
and in the version you currently use not working good.

You use some bad made K4 pbr asset <kuid2:276266:100500:4> with degenerated triangles and non working animation
Get Rid Of It !
You use a broken track <kuid2:506034:4357298:5> with degenerate triangles and combined chunks
Get Rid Of It !

Why not use 123801
-Your route is too big for HD, so you will not use that
-TLR is only in phase 1 and looking at your driver setup,
YOU decide which train goes where not an unfinished random AI
-S2 is unfinished, and all the years you worked on this route, you are faster in S1

Use the newest version of trainz only for beta testing,
find a stable and good version to actually work and play in
you will have more fun, hope you get it all working Jack
greetings GM

@GM, TRS2022 Build 119451 I believe to be the most stable before all the errors and retrograde events occurred. I think it is SP1. Having read through all the issues I have stuck to this build. I wish you luck.

Jack it hurts me to see your posts...

You made a wonderful route the size of my country, hundreds of hours went into this
I see you spent a lot on hardware
Now you try it all in the newest version of trainz and have constant trouble

What I would do....
Go back to a version of trainz that worked good and work on your route only there
it gives you back fun and that is more important than having the newest of the newest

I see you have a super graphics card yet run on 1024x768
please get a good monitor at least 27 inch (quite cheap these days)
and play trainz in HD mode 1920x1080

Analysing your logs:
it starts by the Driversetuprule not working good, this is a very essential script
and in the version you currently use not working good.

You use some bad made K4 pbr asset <kuid2:276266:100500:4> with degenerated triangles and non working animation
Get Rid Of It !
You use a broken track <kuid2:506034:4357298:5> with degenerate triangles and combined chunks
Get Rid Of It !

Why not use 123801
-Your route is too big for HD, so you will not use that
-TLR is only in phase 1 and looking at your driver setup,
YOU decide which train goes where not an unfinished random AI
-S2 is unfinished, and all the years you worked on this route, you are faster in S1

Use the newest version of trainz only for beta testing,
find a stable and good version to actually work and play in
you will have more fun, hope you get it all working Jack
greetings GM
My Monitor setting is HD 2560 x 1440 (Recommended)

Driverset up is a built in item, how does one check its function?

The get rid of it items are built in items

I am using build 123801
- See above
- What is TLR

I do have all other versions back to TRS2004 which is when I commenced with Trainz.
I will try TRS 2019

Thank you for you response I will report later on some changes.

I certainly do not appreciate the last part of your response.
My issues did not commence with the latest Trainz build it commenced with the changes at the end of TRS2019 final up date more than 18 months ago.
I am now downloaded all the items marked INSTALL, I will not be installing the items marked FREE as it takes one to a dodgy site.
Horse poo Jack the ones that are free are NEEDED to run the game and the Content Store on the Trainz Launcher IS TRUSTED, they wouldn't be there if it N3V thought they were dodgy in the first place.......... Content Packs that come with the game need to be installed as they may have been updated...... Take this with a Grain of Salt for being the Salty one to me in the first place as you have been a Thorn in the back with your responses to others. consider you reported again for harassment and Bullying.

Back