Unable to delete asset

jimbursch

I placed a cruise ship (kuid2 58223 28899 1 I-Drivable Cruise Ship) on invisible track in my route, but now I am unable to delete it, nor am I able to move it, even along the track. I am unable to move the track. The only thing I can do is add track.

I have tried clicking all over the ship to try to delete it, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Try adding a few random boxcars or such, the use the delete consist button and click the added stock to delete the string. I have noticed a few large ships have a super tiny clickable spot, and this method is the only way to get rid of them.

Brilliant! That worked. Thank you very much @maruffijd for the prompt reply!

Another solution I stumbled on is the following, which I don't quite understand why it happened:

I opened a session for edit, and for some reason I don't understand, the vehicle (cruise ship) was not there. The invisible track was there, but the vehicle was not. The vehicle was originally placed in the route layer, so I wouldn't expect it to just disappear.

My understanding of how routes and sessions interact is weak, since I am currently focused on building the route. I have run into a few things I don't understand with my test sessions.

Last edited:
Back