switch junctions.

Ghost42

Does anyone know why some junctions can be switched from inside the cab and others not? It is a useful function when in free wheeling mode particularly now that trs19 has a 'timeline' that shows the state of the signals ahead.
After creating a new session I found the missing switches (among other things) were left behind on the previous working session. Having gone back and correcting, sending them back to route layer, I hoped the cab switching would return but not so.

I'm not sure either why that occurs, Ron. It could be too that the route is blocked ahead, or the train is too close to the switch to control the lever. Moving the levers to the route-layer is the best thing to do anyway.

I'm not sure either why that occurs, Ron. It could be too that the route is blocked ahead, or the train is too close to the switch to control the lever. Moving the levers to the route-layer is the best thing to do anyway.

I always 'edit session' then forget I'm in the session layer every now and then,this leaves any track alterations in the wrong layer.
When I realise what I've done i have to make sure I move both track and switch to the route layer, but to err is human they tell me :)

I always 'edit session' then forget I'm in the session layer every now and then,this leaves any track alterations in the wrong layer.
When I realise what I've done i have to make sure I move both track and switch to the route layer, but to err is human they tell me :)

We all do that Ron so don't feel left out. Let's face it there's no way of knowing until it's too late.

Back