Sebino Lake bugs

VVMM

Trainz Scripter/Developer
Hi,

I am playing session Rovato fright transport on the Sebino Lake route on the TRS19 RC1 build and I have already found 2 bugs in the first 10 minutes of play:

1. Flashing signals before crossing can be seen from behind. You can see the light flashing for the signal that is opposed to you.
2018-12-15-163905.jpg

2. Cars do not stop at crossings (a truck has just passed THROUGH me)!
2018-12-15-163414.jpg

Do I need to report these somewhere else? Is there another typeform than this one? https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Thanks,
Mihai

Last edited:
I don't think those bugs are unique to Sebino Lake as they (or similar ones) have been around for some time. By all means report them on the typeform you have identified and if you can quote the kuids of the affected signals and crossing then even better.

I will report... but it is really disappointing to see that there are such low quality assets in the final TRS19 compliant routes and sessions, also the locomotive interiors are old and crappy, some even from Trainz 1.0 and Trainz 2004...

... but it is really disappointing to see that there are such low quality assets in the final TRS19 compliant routes and sessions, also the locomotive interiors are old and crappy, some even from Trainz 1.0 and Trainz 2004...

That will continue until N3V release a new version of Trainz that starts with a completely clean plate - no older assets. While many called for this when TANE was announced, the reality is that such a move would mean a huge reduction in the range and variety of assets we can use in our routes. This will continue until until the asset creators, or those who are able to keep up with the new technologies in graphics, have started releasing new assets but I suspect that because of the work involved they will be very slow in coming and we may see more as payware (to compensate for the effort).

And then, eventually, we will have the same problem occurring again. These new assets will be seen as "too old" or "no suitable" as newer versions of the program appear.

That will continue until N3V release a new version of Trainz that starts with a completely clean plate - no older assets.

Well not quite. Trainz SHOULD keep compatiblity. It is great that it does, older content can be upgraded easier this way and older content that creators don't upgrade anymore may be good enough for 3rd party creations that are not officially distributed by N3V.

But Premium routes and built-in routes are to be expected to be superior and demonstrate quality, show what TRS19 can actually do. Yes, the route is upgraded, but the experience is poor if the locomotive that you drive the whole route is created to 2001 standards... That's what I'm saying.

Hi VVMM,
the bugs you reported are known.
We are solving them looking for the best solution, since the problem of level crossings does not occur in a uniform way.
Thank you for reporting.

We are resolving, from the aesthetic point of view, some imperfections.

We are also updating and creating new SNFT rolling stock.

cklWvJe.jpg

5jMCHkI.jpg

tE5XSXq.jpg

4Rd8E1E.jpg

Please note that these and other rolling stock will be available on the website of TrainZItalia, completely freeware.
The TrainZItalia site is undergoing technical updating, so you have to be patient.
I remind you also that the TrainZItalia site has no connection with N3V and is run by enthusiasts in their spare time nonprofit.

Your opinion will always be well accepted.

cheers, Jango

Hi VVMM,
the bugs you reported are known.
We are solving them looking for the best solution, since the problem of level crossings does not occur in a uniform way.
Thank you for reporting.

We are resolving, from the aesthetic point of view, some imperfections.

We are also updating and creating new SNFT rolling stock.

cklWvJe.jpg

5jMCHkI.jpg

tE5XSXq.jpg

4Rd8E1E.jpg

Please note that these and other rolling stock will be available on the website of TrainZItalia, completely freeware.
The TrainZItalia site is undergoing technical updating, so you have to be patient.
I remind you also that the TrainZItalia site has no connection with N3V and is run by enthusiasts in their spare time nonprofit.

Your opinion will always be well accepted.

cheers, Jango

Non vedo l'ora che escano queste stupende automotrici, le attendo da anni!! Complimenti

Back