Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Leaving Conrad Lumber Supply Co. A lot of shots.

FLpWQ6.jpg

OYFsl3.jpg

jMUZPU.jpg

wuRJRh.jpg

tqfhoc.jpg

2I1yxE.jpg

av3pDl.jpg

E6rCEn.jpg

To be Continued.

Leaving Conrad Lumber Supply Co. A lot of shots. Continued.

rlYmYw.jpg

8CMVlr.jpg

q8MQOr.jpg

Sa64hB.jpg

IIUxmG.jpg

Z35V2s.jpg

Zz60z2.jpg

eDtFZ3.jpg

And a big Thank You to Richard Ness (Scratchy), for making this excellent route :).

Regards Claus

Great, Claus, very evocative. I tried re-skinning my SW-1 to the steam era...

pYK29cO.jpg

Does anyone know what the little box on the cab roof is?

Best,
smyers

Great, Claus, very evocative. I tried re-skinning my SW-1 to the steam era...

pYK29cO.jpg

Does anyone know what the little box on the cab roof is?

Best,
smyers

Thank you Steven,

It looks great with it's black dress :). About the little box, I think it's the lunchbox, but I could be wrong :D.

Best regards Claus

Many thanks, DARTrider. Here's the SW-1...

IobgNDM.jpg

Actually, it's a reskin of the Control Point version. I found it easier to work with as there is no weathering. I don't think anyone would want my "home road" lettering and stencils. The original builders haven't encouraged reskin uploads. It seems like they'll come after you with torches and pitchforks if you try it. Take a look at the config.txt.

Say, Claus, I had the same thought!!

Best,
smyers

I’m actually being allowed to release a skin of JR’s SW1 (which is the model that CPS used). TheRock, the creator of the model, is very much open to reskins of his freeware. I’d give him a PM and he’ll likely respond within a week or so.

It’s nice to know that people are willing to let us skinners release their stuff for free!

Say DARTrider, how about an unlettered version? Just the number and the 600 volts warning...

BDDnFEG.jpg

If so, how do you upload a reskin? Just make a cdp? This'll be a first for me.

Best,
smyers

Okay, first PM TheRock, the guy who made the loco. If he says yes, export the model as a .cdp, then go to the DLS page and upload the .cdp there.

If you’re interested I’ll host them for you if TheRock allows for it. If not, just ask him about DLS uploads.

Very Nice Claus! (Gotta change the season to summer though!)

Some good Australian authors:
lesley, cbh010bj, barisbeer, clydegm, thebigman, trainfan2017, sman12345, hiyo, azervich, Stefmiz, Davido among others:)

2022-03-24_212431.jpg

Back