Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Just some CSX in snowy settings....Continued.

OEN2vp.jpg

RJS6Td.jpg

W2S0ak.jpg

BLBqbe.jpg

xym4T7.jpg

HocuHC.jpg

fMHcgL.jpg

Regards Claus

Many thanks, Claus. I often wonder why I came to this forsaken land to begin with. Oh well, stuck here now.

Actually, I've been toying with this Norm Charbonneau-inspired route for a bit. His iconic 3-rail O-scale PRR layout is well documented. Not a direct copy, just to see if it will work...

fnwJ1zJ.jpg

Auppka2.jpg

Back to urban blight later!!

Best,
smyers

Many thanks, Claus. I often wonder why I came to this forsaken land to begin with. Oh well, stuck here now.

Actually, I've been toying with this Norm Charbonneau-inspired route for a bit. His iconic 3-rail O-scale PRR layout is well documented. Not a direct copy, just to see if it will work...

fnwJ1zJ.jpg

Auppka2.jpg

Back to urban blight later!!

Best,
smyers

Hi again Steven,

Cool shots !.

I noticed, you mentioned your Norm Charbonneau-inspired route in this thread :https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...Textures-dirt-roads-etc&p=1922919#post1922919

It looks great, and I did a search on YouTube to se more about Norm Charbonneau's O-scale layout, very impressive :cool:.

My favorite layout is George Selios' Franklin and South Manchester HO-scale model railroad, with it's almost extreme urban settings.

Best regards Claus

Inspired by smyers superb screenshots with F-units, I decided to try Trainboi1's great looking F-units.

i1HpJ9.jpg

Tup5Qc.jpg

Yp7pVL.jpg

Regards Claus

Nice ones, Claus. How I wish I could go there in person. Here's my FP7s on the route...

B5cz7Sy.jpg

One reason for building this route is to have a place for the trainboi1 F units.

Sellios is the embodiment urban blight in the HO sense of the word. He's one of model railroading's rock stars.

Best,
smyers

Nice ones, Claus. How I wish I could go there in person. Here's my FP7s on the route...

B5cz7Sy.jpg

One reason for building this route is to have a place for the trainboi1 F units.

Sellios is the embodiment urban blight in the HO sense of the word. He's one of model railroading's rock stars.

Best,
smyers

Sweet looking route Steven :).

Can't wait to see more.

Best regards Claus

There are some fantastic screenshots in this thread, a bit like the Trainz equivalent of Virtual Railfan's Grab Bag. :D

Cheers,

Graham

love your screenshots!!

Many thanks. Actually, the junk and weeds and so on serve a purpose in sort of anchoring a structure to the ground, rather than having it appear to just sit on the terrain...

oxxswdu.jpg

Though exaggerated some on my routes, it doesn't have to be a lot, as on this Charbonneau route I'm experimenting with.

Best,
smyers

Many thanks. Actually, the junk and weeds and so on serve a purpose in sort of anchoring a structure to the ground, rather than having it appear to just sit on the terrain...

Though exaggerated some on my routes, it doesn't have to be a lot, as on this Charbonneau route I'm experimenting with.

Best,
smyers

A little goes a long ways, and you surely have the knack on decorating that junk and weeds. Looks very natural..........;)

Great shots Dave! Are these shots of Alma Valley, or are you working on something new? I don't remember the steamboat, but I need to make a few more runs.

Back