Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Wow, they are nice, Claus. Have you noticed that switch points and sometimes frogs are not showing up in screen shots?
Best,
smyers

Wow, they are nice, Claus. Have you noticed that switch points and sometimes frogs are not showing up in screen shots?
Best,
smyers

Hi Steven,

I haven't noticed any parts missing from switches in my screenshots, and after following and reading jordon412 thread about it, I know why.
I have never used Trainz's screenshot function, I always use external programs, like Fraps or Action!.

Best regards Claus

Just Colourful Diesels...

jdy0wL.jpg

UaofNq.jpg

m2imbb.jpg

sfTwrp.jpg

cRvdOJ.jpg

PA2nkO.jpg

fDWjOH.jpg

Regards Claus

I took the hint from the screenshot master and D/Led a free external tool called ShareX...

hMLVFRl.jpg

A little awkward at first, but the switches look OK.

Many thanks, Claus,
smyers

I took the hint from the screenshot master and D/Led a free external tool called ShareX...

hMLVFRl.jpg

Many thanks, Claus,
smyers

You're welcome Steven :),

You really are the "King" of the urban look, supreme screenshot :). Can't wait to se more.

Best regards Claus

I already shown some scenes of these worn out diesels, but this time, I decided to take a closer look...

78BVi8.jpg

OeTTTy.jpg

Wh92tD.jpg

CcULgl.jpg

uI4va8.jpg

wLNclv.jpg

To be continued..

Last edited:
Llighted Switch Throws name?

Many thanks, Claus,
smyers

Curious i what name are the lighted Switch Throws your using here.....They look great! :cool:

Just a few U-Boats hanging around.

2022-04-09-205453.jpg

2022-04-09-205513.jpg

2022-04-09-205526.jpg

2022-04-09-205535.jpg

Took inspiration from Claus' photography style, with the front and rear ends of locomotives prominently visible.

blueodessy,
They are CNR Switch Stand Yard 3, <kuid2:87145:24014:5>. There are several variations of CNR Switch Stand available. Should be on the DLS.
Best,
smyers

Nice winter shots, Claus. It's already 32C and over here in the desert.
Best,
smyers

Hi Steven :).

That's Hot. Are you alright, and can you cope with the heat ?.

Btw, You're more than welcome, to share a couple of your superb urban scenes in this thread, if you want to :) ;).

Best regards Claus

Back