Any Mega Routes?(UK Version)

SuperSpeedMaglev

Wonderfully Old Fashioned
Similar to the other thread that's been posted, this is a UK Edition of that forum, as I'm a UK(mostly steam) fanboy!

I prefer pre-British Railways/Pre-War(I or II)era routes, but if it's from another era, to heck with it, go for it!

I prefer the GWR most, along with the LNER, LMS and SR, but like I said, knock yourself out if it's a line run by another company.

I do like Mainline, prefering it, though branch and single lines I wouldn't mind.

Try this from the download station 1930s Cornish Mega Package - Robert3a0 The 1930s Cornish Mega Package combines the 1930s Cornish Mainline from Truro to Camborne with the Truro to Falmouth Branchline. It is a GWR line
Regards
Bob

Try my 'BR(WR) MainLine Updated' route. It's over 102 miles long with a 20 mile dual tracked branch line.
It's fictional, but it is set in the mid 1960's, so steam & diesel can be mixed. There are a few items from the
S&C add-on, but the route is OK without them.

Cheers, Dick Turpin.

I swear a post was deleted from this..

Either way, thanks so far guys! Special thanks to Trainmaster189 for allowing me to do this.. ;):wave::D:)
Here, have a small reward you guys.. it's a colurization I found on the site Early Railways Unpublished..
3003-avalanche.jpg

It's beautiful enough in B/W, add a dash of colour and oooh la la! You've a beauty that I'd say would fit in any time era!(Ranging from 19th to 1930s)

This thread died a little but I discovered something amazing...

A 600 MILE ROUTE!
Penzance Cornwall To Wick Scotland

Guess what I'll be downloading.. :hehe:

P.S, The Points are preset! Also, this is the DLS Name.

Last edited:
This thread died a little but I discovered something amazing...

A 600 MILE ROUTE!
Penzance Cornwall To Wick Scotland

Guess what I'll be downloading.. :hehe:

P.S, The Points are preset! Also, this is the DLS Name.

Please will you post some screenshots when you've got it?

Back