wpn96's reskins

Hey guys, I came back from my appointment a couple of hours ago.

I saw your posts, and I think I'm pretty happy with the duckunder already, but might try a bridge later on. But thanks for the advice.

After reading your guy's posts, I wasn't really sure on how to respond to them, so I went off to TS12 and darkened the textures on my "letterstripped" 4-6-2 from bdaneal as well as it's tender. I'll be posting some pics of them shortly.

Here's the pics.........

It may be hard to tell the difference, but I darkened the textures a little bit on this locomotive and it's tender.
ef64d581e868c071e48a02eb6afcda73.jpg

Here's a pic of the same locomotive but with one of bdaneal's "Vanderbuilt/Vanderbilt" tenders. This tender (and it's bogeys) have darkened textures as well.
9b7a963d16a5ee23010baf98edaea5be.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with them!! Aren't you???? :hehe:

Reskins 1/30/2015

Hello again all,

I've been kinda busy and lazy these past few days. But now I'm back again, and ready to post a pic or two.

Here is a reskin of stevelerro's NKP Berskhire, (payware) the Bryanton Central #724. It might not be this number forever. As stevelerro has a C&O 614 up next for release at K&L Trainz. Whenever Steve releases 614, this 2-8-4 might have it's number changed. 614 might be renumbered to 724. I'm not for sure on how everything's gonna turn out, but I'll decide and keep you guys updated.

Here's the pic...........
98f4bba5f4a4c88c34c9b1ee0f776a9f.jpg

Just got done reskinning the tender.....almost.

Last edited:
Reskins and a question. 1/31/2015

Hello again!!!

Bryanton Central #724 is not only reskinned, she has a new pilot!!!!! The pilot is from K&L Trainz Southern Kanawha. I stripped the decorations off the pilot as well.

As you can see..................
46c784db4164ff8cdbdd50a93f4ce612.jpg

a569b98a63daebda5ef68cecb402d229.jpg

Another thing you will notice, is that I changed the fonts on the upper numberboards. This doesn't mean that they'll stay on forever. I think I might want to do a version without the upper numberboards. Problem is, I don't know how to take off the upper numberboards, because I think they might be part of the actual default mesh itself. But does anyone know how to remove these????

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!:D:D

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Overall Update 2/1/2015

Hello again everyone!!!

@watemple,

Yeah, the pilot and the removed upper numberboards would make a good Pere Marquette Berkshire.

@everyone,

Today, not only have I started a new route, I also re-lettered stevelerro's CN O18a switcher (which was already letterstripped when I cloned it). As you can see..............
5e646b8733f5bc28b1b826fe94879a42.jpg

a1bb3671cc566fdac58aecbe8c40742b.jpg

9e40ac667271ad021a0464e9ae9bc40b.jpg

I re-lettered it to #275, a Mukwango and Southern 0-6-0 switcher engine. This would probably be my favorite reskin I've ever done so far (in terms of steamers).

My fictional railroads are always changing. So it's hard to say which one of my railroads will be considered "#1". I mean first it was Bryanton Central now Mukwango and Southern. But I'll decide if I want to share the history of the two railroad companies I've made up so far.

The railroad you see the 275 running on started life as a big field with tracks. Now I've turned it into a tourist railroad set in the countryside. I haven't officially named it yet. But I'm liking it so far. Mainly because of all the tall grass I've put on this route.

I thought I'd share what I've done so far.

thank you,
William

Back