You Do not Have Permission to access this Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxp09

Every Time I going to Reply in "Show Off Your Reskins" and "USA Pics" to make an nice comment...
But it Says...
|
|
V

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
And I couldn't find the Helpdesk. And Someone Remove the Forum and Someone Lock Me Flagged and Detention.

Please Help! :':)':)':)'(

I'm So having a Bad Day, If nobody comments on me.

And I couldn't find the Helpdesk. And Someone Remove the Forum and Someone Lock Me Flagged and Detention.
I get the impression you focus on complaining / failing instead of looking for solutions. "Helpdesk" is a button in the first menu bar at the top of every page of the forum. If you keep overlooking it, try <CTRL-F> and type "Helpdesk".

Again:
Contact the Helpdesk is you are lacking forum permissions. Don't make another post complaining about lack of permissions; contact the Helpdesk.

If the quality of your day is decided by how quick people reply, start getting used to a lot of Bad Days. Patience is a really good thing to develop. No reply within 24 hours is not weird.
For that reason:
Keep in mind that the Helpdesk is located in Australia, so they might first enjoy their weekend before they get to your Helpdesk ticket (as you are probably not the only one).

Another topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back