New UK Protrack by 2995Valliant - missing kuids

Paulsw2

Ambling on the slow line
These new reskins of andi06's protrack look interesting. Unfortunately, they're missing dependencies (looks like the sleeper splines):
<kuid:248163:104333>
<kuid:248163:104253>
<kuid:248163:104401>
<kuid:248163:104190>
<kuid:248163:104246>
<kuid:248163:104374>

Maybe a problem with the upload? Anyway, it would be great to locate them!

Paul

2995valliant is already on the case! You can delete the missing kuid from the config and the track will work fine but I think an update is already enroute to the DLS.

Cheers,

PLP

<kuid:248163:104333>crept into a couple of configs by mistake. I think all the affected assets have just been updated and re-uploaded.

The others unfortunately got out of sync. when I was uploading (i.e. the dependencies should have been uploaded first and I missed a few), but they will be on the DLS in the next day or so.

I've said it before but this really is excellent track, the best we have for the UK by a wide margin. PBR textures and proper '3D' ballast:
p544S0K.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Everything should now be on the DLS for the flat bottom rail versions.

One of the bullhead rails <kuid:248163:104190> has got snarled up in the upload process - it doesn't show on the DLS, but I can't upload it as I then get a message telling me the upload has failed because it's already on the DLS.....So I've uploaded a kuid2 version last night which should show up sometime tonight.

I am not looking for those KUIDs, this is to signal what is stil missing (read the thread).

Ok. I apologize. I had read the thread, although possibly not closely enough, and was trying to help. I don`t think that I an quite fully alert yet. <yawn> Anyway, the original poster looks to be wanting them, or so I thought.

Ok. I apologize. I had read the thread, although possibly not closely enough, and was trying to help. I don`t think that I an quite fully alert yet. <yawn> Anyway, the original poster looks to be wanting them, or so I thought.
Some bits went astray in the upload process to the DLS, so I have re-uploaded them. They should all be there by the morning, I hope.

Thanks Anthony for prompt response. I've now got them all and no missing dependencies. I want to do a bit of testing, but we've definitely been waiting for UK track like this! Thanks Anthony.

Paul

Greetings. I recently downloaded some of 2995Valiant's track and am missing these. Has anyone seen them? Thanks for any assistance!
<kuid:248163:105534>
<kuid:248163:105535>

Greetings. I recently downloaded some of 2995Valiant's track and am missing these. Has anyone seen them? Thanks for any assistance!
<kuid:248163:105534>
<kuid:248163:105535>
I have the same two missing as well. He'll have to upload them unless they're late arriving due to the busy DLS.

Back