Thread: Trainz Pro Routes?

Angry Trainz Pro Routes HELP?

Does anyone know how to download from TPR? I think I made an account a few years ago, but can't remember. Do I even need an account?
    When I click "download" it brings me to a very, very, very long empty page, with no download in sight.
    Last edited by starcraftguy1; January 28th, 2014 at 02:01 AM.
    "If a train derails, too bad you can't use a rerailer and put the train back on the tracks."

You need to register, do this from the home page. When you select an asset to download you might see a page with lots of letters/numbers etc. R/click on it and select save as cdp.

Thanks
    "If a train derails, too bad you can't use a rerailer and put the train back on the tracks."

I tried logging in, but it does not work. I get orange lines and a very long page.

@starcraftguy

Are you using Firefox? I have the same problem with Firefox on that site. Try using Google Chrome. Works for me.

Thanks. Will try it out...

IT WORKED! THANKS A MILLION!!!