ZecRail Christmas 2012 package faulty when installed TRS22 due to missing textures.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
This package is offered in the Content Store as available to download. When I installed it, I checked the content as always to ensure everything was installed properly which in this case it was not. While the content installed with a Content Store error, the content itself showed no reported errors. Removing the content was difficult and required a manual folder removal after researching the folder name. The Content Store does not indicate that the package is installed and only shows the button as Install after viewing errors.

The trains are missing textures and appear with the replacement magenta, white, and green colors. The assets show no errors or missing dependencies when installed, though and this is only apparent when viewing the assets in the preview window or in-game.

Here is a couple of the Kuids for reference.

<kuid:103475:14> ZR Dd Class Christmas 2012 - SG
<kuid:103475:15> ZR DD Class Christmas 2012 - Tender - SG

This includes all wagons included with the trainset.

I attempted to report this via a helpdesk ticket but unfortunately, there is no way to submit a non-categorized ticket any longer.

Good Afternoon John
Thank you for reporting this. It appears that this package was made 'visible' to TRS22, but was not actually packaged/updated for TRS22. I'll speak to the team, but unfortunately in this case it's likely that it will simply be removed from being visible to TRS22. When I have a little time I'll have a look into options to either update it, or possibly release it onto the DLS as it is now a very old DLC (10 and a bit years old apparently! :O ).

For the helpdesk, most options should take you to a submission page, for the most part the troubleshooter is intended to help people find possible solutions to their issues, but if it doesn't cover exactly what you need or you aren't able to resolve it, then it'll still offer an option to submit a ticket from most options. We don't actively use the 'classification' of tickets, at least at the current time (we may do so in future if needed).

Regards
Zec

Back