WinZip and Winrar won't work for ME!

Bad News.....

My WinZip is over can't be re-again istalled and we can't take download of WinZip because were are follow least a 30 days so were is over so I stuck and I can't take any download anymore. Might can everyone give me a free of Zip website more, please? Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving:):wave:
David, you need to un-install you current version of WinZip and then re-install the same version. Make sure you un-install it from your Control Panel for "Add or Remove Programs".

Then re-install the same version and everything will work again.

Craig
:):):)

Hi D!

You DO NOT need to use winzip, winrar or zip-zap or whatever.

You download a cdp-file directly from USLW. The file is NOT compressed in any way. Therefore you DON'T need an unzip program !

I don't know what version of trainz you have (2004 ? or 2006?)

If You have Trs2006 then do this :

1. Download NS GP-40.cdp directly to your desktop.
2. Start DownloadManager.
3. Drag and drop the 'NS GP-40.cdp' file directly in the 'download helper' window.
4. Press 'view in main list'
5. Select all the files in the main list and press 'Ctrl' + 'M' to commit them.

That's all You have to do.

Try it and let us know how it goes.;)

Kind regards, and good luck ! Al from Denmark.

Hello Anelektr,

Maybe you can tell me where I can find "download helper"?:confused:

But I was remember that I can find is download helper there but now again I forget again (oops) so maybe you can tell me that maybe I can find "download helper"? Thank you:)

David, you need to un-install you current version of WinZip and then re-install the same version. Make sure you un-install it from your Control Panel for "Add or Remove Programs".

Then re-install the same version and everything will work again.

Craig
:):):)

Still they won't work and when I was try to delete on WinZip in program but were was show up the information "error" that there already have other WinZip on "switch user" mean I can't take re-installed WinZip now so I stuck so I use Winanr but there really very hard for meeeee:'( but I like WinZip!

We already found out right now because I was curious just entrance on Administrator's programs and WinZip still there and were still run now not over least a 45 day not yet they still ALIVE!!!!! But my not! My WInZip is done over least 45 day over!:eek:

Back