FREEMAC Modules Introduction

Epperlepsy92

I Just Uploaded the 'Alaska Module', This is a Prototype for the second generation of Trainz Modules, for Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 and 2022.
It draws inspiration from Free-MO, but this is the Trainz Version known as "Trainz Free-for-all Extra Expandable Modules for Artistic Collaboration" or Trainz-FREEMAC Modules.
RULES FOR MODULE CREATION
1. Each Module must be 1 tile wide on both ends.
2. One Track Connects on Both ends, and must be exactly 13.5ft from both sides (In HO Scale)
3. Everything inside the module is Free For All, do whatever you desire, no two modules are ever exactly alike.
4. No Pay-ware Content Allowed, use only Freeware DLC/DLS content that has a build version beyond 3.6
5. Use only the built-in or DLC/DLS Pre-fab Industries if using industries.
6. Use the US as the Default Region, and the height between modules must be consistent.
7. Minimum of 2 tiles per module is required.
Leave Comments below if you have any suggestions for rule additions or expansions, please let me know.
no rule change suggestions unless you can provide a 100% legitimate reason for that change.
Also you can post below about your modules with KUID and/or Link to video about your build, then a collaboration can take place.

Hm. I like the free-mo idea. But for me I can't see any benefit. But too, my experience in route building isn't very big.
The driving together idea of free-mo is possible with multiplayer and additional the building together is there realized.
And the route mixing seems to me very flexible. Connecting tracks of different moules is not the great as in real world model trainzing.
And sending trains via baseboard groups has no need of connection with tracks, but is possible with portals.
An iPortal is (if I remember that right) able to send a train via network (?).
So I can't see the need of such restrictive rules.
Not uneasy at all but no sence for me.
Others may see the things otherwise.

This rules change, if it is possible with an own train to drive via iPortal at an other route and stream the Drive-Infos (Speed, Signaling, ...), Train-Cams and fitting TrackSide-Cams.
But this is for now is only a wish/dream.

@Post#2: All at all a little nice world. 👍:cool:

And sending trains via baseboard groups has no need of connection with tracks, but is possible with portals.
An iPortal is (if I remember that right) able to send a train via network (?).
That is correct. iPortals are capable of sending trains to other users as well as to other routes located locally.

Back