Welcome to All New Trainz Users!

Euphod

No Friend requests please
I have noticed many new Trainz Members here since the beginning of the year (go figure....right?), and I would like to invite you all to stop by a long established third party Trainz site; TrainzProRoutes!

http://www.trainzproroutes.org/

As the name implies, we have a large selection of non and prototypical routes available for download.

We also host an active forum with over 5000 members, please feel free to register with us and join the discussions.

http://www.trainzproroutes.org/forum/

Many sites would stop there, but we also maintain the Download Depot, which is a central downloading site where anyone can register to upload, download or both, content for use in Trainz. At the moment there are over 700 objects for Trainz hosted at the Depot!

http://www.trainzproroutes.com/downloads/

Please note that you must register separately for the Depot and the Forums.

Please consider a visit to all or any of our addresses. We don't charge a cent, and we don't sell your information either! Heck, we don't even give it away!;)

Ed

Last edited:
Another vouching for TPR. Top class Trainz stuff, top class Forum and top class people.

Well done, Ed. These are the kind of posts which truly belong here in the Trainz Community Forums.

Nice one Ed, there's nothing like blowing your own trumpet.....10 stars for the TPR website and all of its contents, and creators, hope to see lots and lots more goodies in the future, hip hip.......hooray.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

TPR? Errr.. What's that? ;) A TV Station? I haven't heard of it in my trainzy life! :hehe:

:hehe: Well done, Ed, that pioneer site needs some promotion to newcomers!

Rush there, for sure you won't leave unloaded.

Alberte :wave:

Does TPR accept TRS2006 content yet or is it still living in the Dark Ages?

I never quite understood TPR's position on TRS06 ?
However the items on the Download Depot state whether they work in '04 or '06.
I believe TRS06 is becoming accepted, and I know Thackalane and his crew are working on SCS2006 Pro.

---DLR

TPR is primarily known for route building. TRS2006 is too unstable for the kind of routes we do. Some of our routes take several years to do and we can't afford to have 06 make them disappear for no good reason. Even though we don't officially support it, many of our members use it. We even go as far as trying to make sure our content works for those with 06 and beyond. Should a "real" Trainz version appear on the horizon again, we will then look at it. Just the same way we did with 06. TRS2006 and TC are not we were expecting and/or looking for from Auran, hence the reason we stuck with 04.

Hopefully the new brew crew will once again produce a version as good as 04 is/was. Should they do so, I would gladly buy it and support it. But until then.......

Me, GONTAR, take angry at willblunden! Me make content in 2006! Others make'um content in 2006 too! Me smash willblunden with giant club! Me take willblunden to cave and make him wife! Me dress willblunden in apron! Me running out of Dark Ages stereotypes!

Gontar

OOOeee golly
Euophod seems to have his Ages mixed up a bit, back to school old son

Last edited:
TPR is primarily known for route building. TRS2006 is too unstable for the kind of routes we do. Some of our routes take several years to do and we can't afford to have 06 make them disappear for no good reason. Even though we don't officially support it, many of our members use it. We even go as far as trying to make sure our content works for those with 06 and beyond. Should a "real" Trainz version appear on the horizon again, we will then look at it. Just the same way we did with 06. TRS2006 and TC are not we were expecting and/or looking for from Auran, hence the reason we stuck with 04.

Hopefully the new brew crew will once again produce a version as good as 04 is/was. Should they do so, I would gladly buy it and support it. But until then.......

At any rate, SCS2006 and other great TPR assets (PL industries just to name one) work very well in routes built with TRS2006+SP1...

Thanks for all your great content:)

Back