version info retail 2010

steved

where do i find the version number for the retail version of trainzee2010. Do i need to run any patches for the retail version?

thanks

where do i find the version number for the retail version of trainzee2010. Do i need to run any patches for the retail version?

thanks

The version number is displayed in the bottom-right corner of the launcher window.

As to whether you need patches, it's hard to say, only way to be sure is to compare the version number of your version with the ones listed in the service pack thread(s) in the announcements forum.

ok found version 2203 which seems to be the latest. Fired it up. went to a screen that said checking/downloading new assets. Then it came up with a screen checking for faulty assets. It does not seem to move from there. The program hangs. Any suggestions. Internet connection is fine.

Hi,

The very first time that you run the CM it will process (i.e. index) all the assets.
This isn't a quick process - leave well alone and have a cup of tea (or similar).

I'm not sure that you've reported the full version - the latest I have is 42203.

Assuming that you haven't downloaded anything (yet) you should not have a problem with the built-in assets in 2010.
If you do, use the "repair database" option - again, it does take a while)

HTH

Colin

hi

i have 42033 and have not downloaded anything. Just tried to run the game. Cup of tea ?? I could have planted the tea grown it harvested it dried it and then made and drank the tea. I am talking at least an hour or more

hi

i have 42033 and have not downloaded anything. Just tried to run the game. Cup of tea ?? I could have planted the tea grown it harvested it dried it and then made and drank the tea. I am talking at least an hour or more

Sounds about right, thankfully it doesn't need to do that often :)

Back