Build version change

Fineas10

Hi again.
Some of you may have seen the post where I've mentioned the problem of getting freezes. Many people encouraged me to use a retail version instead of a beta version. If I use now 123315, can the actual content folder be used with 122066?

Thanks!

If you have anything that has version 5.4 then the answer is no. You will need to remove them from your 122066 build.
When you install the 122066 build set the install path in launcher/settings to the path shown in 123315. DO NOT SHARE THIS FOLDER WITH BOTH BUILDS. this will show up any problems.

If you have anything that has version 5.4 then the answer is no. You will need to remove them from your 122066 build.
When you install the 122066 build set the install path in launcher/settings to the path shown in 123315. DO NOT SHARE THIS FOLDER WITH BOTH BUILDS. this will show up any problems.
Thanks for the reply, my route is 5.4 now, however, I have a backup from the 28th of July that is 5.3. I am not particularly interested in putting them in 122066, but in any release that is not beta, so I can end up working on unstable versions.

Yeah, good idea. Is trainz plus 5.3 or 5.4?
Trainz-Plus retail is Build 5.3; the BETA is Build 5.4

Never use a beta software version for anything you want to keep. Beta versions can change or go away, and anything created in a beta version may end up unusable.

Trainz-Plus retail is Build 5.3; the BETA is Build 5.4

Never use a beta software version for anything you want to keep. Beta versions can change or go away, and anything created in a beta version may end up unusable.
Yeah, sadly I experience this now. I guess there is no solution than keep using the beta.. right?

Unfortunately, yes unless you have a backup from the previous version.
I do have from July when it was 5.3, but it was also a beta with this build. I wonder if it is possible to switch from that save file of 5.3 to the current trainz plus.

I do have from July when it was 5.3, but it was also a beta with this build. I wonder if it is possible to switch from that save file of 5.3 to the current trainz plus.
That route from the Beta Build 5.3 will be fine in the current retail Build 5.3 Trainz Plus just open the route and save it. You will need to make a slight change like moving a tree to initiate the save.

Back