'Run Round' and 'Couple To' commands faulty.

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
How many of you are seeing a sight like this when using the AI commands 'Run Round' or 'Couple To' in TRS22?
This screenshot was taken in PLL in my SP2 retail version of TRS22, but the same thing happens on my own Norfolk layout as well as the DLC S&C sessions in TRS22. On my own routes I changed the AI commands to use trackmarks and 'Couple To' when the 'Run Round' command began to fail and for a very short while all seemed well. However it was not long before 'Couple To' failed as well, - and it didn't matter which variety of 'Couple' command I used it was the same result with an instant smash up and derailment.

OWGmQ1T.png

I am also having a problem with runaround uncoupling the tender and only the loco running around. This is only in the last week or so it has happened.

I am also having a problem with runaround uncoupling the tender and only the loco running around. This is only in the last week or so it has happened.
I've not had that one, but it wouldn't surprise me at all with the number of faults that are showing up in TRS22 lately.

Wasn't that fixed in TS2009 or something like that?
The 'tender' designation added to the traincar config file with the usual '0' or '1' markers to switch it off or on.

I'm going to see if I can set up TRS22 again using the original first release off-line install files that I carefully archived away. If I don't accept any 'updates' I might end up with a TRS22 install that actually works.

Back