Update that reinstalls an old version

HPL

The Content Store (Build 119450) says an update is available for "TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains - Viktor Lake to Ross Peak & Glacier" (<kuid2:122860:101430:12>):

6m9332.jpg

Once installed, the route has been reverted to version :11 (and additionally some other "Packaged" routes now have missing dependencies). What's that mess?

twhrgc.jpg

Last edited:
To get rid of this, I installed a full backup of the game, and now I get this (everything was OK at the time the backup was made):

injh7h.jpg

Good Afternoon HPL
I have been looking into this, and the :12 revision of this route has not yet been publicly published by Roy, but has been available as a beta test through TCCP at least once (and the dates for this beta test align with the installation date shown in your screenshot). As such it appears that you may have installed the beta test version of this update, which will have become disabled (ie 'not active') a few weeks after the beta test ended.

The newest released version of this route from Roy is <kuid2:122860:101430:11>. It is up to Roy if he releases any further updates to the route when they are ready, we can't release an update until the creator feels it is ready for release by submitting it to us for final review/release.

In regards to the missing dependencies, you may find doing a database repair after installing the official release version of the DLC pack may resolve the issue, as there may be dependencies used in multiple DLC packs. In that case a database rebuild should ensure that the dependency is properly detected from another package that includes it.

Regards

Thanks for your prompt answer Zec!

the :12 revision of this route has not yet been publicly published by Roy, but has been available as a beta test through TCCP at least once (and the dates for this beta test align with the installation date shown in your screenshot). As such it appears that you may have installed the beta test version of this update, which will have become disabled (ie 'not active') a few weeks after the beta test ended.

Strange, as I installed revision :12 when it became available via "preview pass", not TCCP (I don't even know what this is), and it has always been active, until yesterday.

In regards to the missing dependencies, you may find doing a database repair after installing the official release version of the DLC pack may resolve the issue

It did the trick!

Back