Owner's permission no longer possible

hkoster1

I have an updated session <kuid2:608277:100371:12> for Roy's TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains Baker Crk to West of Calgary route <kuid2:122860:101519:71> which is on the Content Store (simc:524). I've tried to submit this update via the TCCP route, but this fails because permission from the route's owner (roystrainz) is missing. Sadly, this permission can no longer be obtained as Roy passed away at the end of December 2023. What do I do now?

A session can be placed on the DLS as it is not part of the package. It will require anyone downloading it also to download the DLC package. Just put the information into the description.

A session can be placed on the DLS as it is not part of the package. It will require anyone downloading it also to download the DLC package. Just put the information into the description.
Well, in this case the original session :11 is packaged with the route (part of simc:524, so perhaps N3V can replace the package...? May be one of the moderators can provide me with an address to upload the new :12 version to?

I didn't know RoyTrainz has passed away - that would explain why I haven't seen anymore of his items beign released. My condolences.

As a general rule of thumb with TCCP - it can only use content that's on the DLS or what's part of the core installation (meaning no DLCs installed after installing the game itself). Any attempts of using DLC content and trying to upload it to TCCP will either fail during uploading or will fail when the package is being built. I've went through this in the early days and found out things have changed since TANE.

Cheers

Back