UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Part two:
HIFDkSR.jpg

vsSBt1q.jpg

OB6pNoX.jpg

l4i010A.jpg

DEdwQKf.jpg

qAc3s4a.jpg

RRVUhvS.jpg

uvd7v8G.jpg

dvc9qMy.jpg

KGwn6iK.jpg

As you can see, Swanage has received its new glazed canopy, although with hindsight I should have hidden the waiting passengers...

Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
Thanks @Lewisner, I think he was just popping in for a quick snack although happily he only had a cake and a cup of tea.

Thankfully, the next day was lovely and here we see the railtour ready to depart Swanage just before 4pm:
W7hQ8ca.jpg

CtZkhzv.jpg

7t5DKxe.jpg

Q8qKnZM.jpg

BYJwU1N.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Great shots PLP, though it pains me to see the new class 47 and Mk1 coaches and think that they'll never appear in any other livery or have any use other than as 2000s excursion stock.

Paul

Great shots PLP, though it pains me to see the new class 47 and Mk1 coaches and think that they'll never appear in any other livery or have any use other than as 2000s excursion stock.

Paul

Hi Paul,

We still don't know what N3V plan to do livery wise, although we have seen the blue and grey mk1s around so here's hoping that regional colours will follow.

The same goes for the 47, while BR liveries would be fantastic I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. We still have the class 11 to look forward to in the meantime plus those lovely new wagons!

Cheers,

PLP

GCR V14 in TANE (For the last time before the move to TRS22)

g7CBbNz.jpg
[/IMG]

WziSRvN.jpg
[/IMG]

rcAFv1l.jpg
[/IMG]

DzKtroR.jpg
[/IMG]

Ipq9cFz.jpg
[/IMG]

XJQKwF9.jpg
[/IMG]

K5pQIt9.jpg
[/IMG]

9G63HMp.jpg
[/IMG]

6cxbeLy.jpg
[/IMG]

And so like my first TANE screenshots, the final TANE screenshots loop around back home. To quote my favorite children's novel series "I Open at the Close."

So long TANE. Thanks for everything. :)

Those are some very nice screenshots! I honestly really did love TANE once it worked, but as I own TRS22 now, and I can’t even run TANE properly anymore, I had no choice but to migrate. That version of Trainz served me well, but it was time to move on. TRS22 does look a lot like TRS19, but it is still a nice piece of software. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it very much!

Take care.

Likewise Parker. I'm moving to TRS22 but I will be sticking with TRS19 until they work the bugs out.(Kind of my policy to be honest.)

Either way, the SR Project will still definitely come out on TRS19 since I've already put so much work into it. I plan on releasing the South London Area as a separate thing too once I finish it and hook it together for the Freeware Version. I just need to give it a lot more detail and work some more things out with Barney....

Great shots Tanker! Nice to see the 4MT and what I presume is Barney's pannier tank? It shares a similar texturing style to his buffers on the DLS.

Cheers,

PLP

I've noticed a few crickets as well Parker! Must be all this nice weather! Or maybe your wonderful Swanage posts have inspired people to go see the real thing! :hehe:

I've been working on the South London Route like crazy lately! After 6 Moutain Dew cans, a round of motivational music and about 24 hours of consecutive work, I finally finished laying all the track for London Victoria Station!

ioKJyC2.jpg
[/IMG]

0tJzawO.jpg
[/IMG]

znMdDIC.jpg
[/IMG]

3Jo5x2h.jpg
[/IMG]

To be honest I was planning on leaving the track plans for the big four SR Terminals for last, but something just clicked as I was extending Stewart's Lane and off I went! Got the Main Platform Tracks, Carriage Sidings, EMU Stables AND the former MPD done in one night. Started work on the massive goods yard below but I got too frustrated and had to call it quits for now. I guess it's not the right time to tackle that behemoth yet...

ILmBL9I.jpg
[/IMG]

9E3IInn.jpg
[/IMG]

sfi6s8w.jpg
[/IMG]

I did manage to set up the Quayside at Battersea though. Paul manufactured the Battersea Wagon Repair Shops for me too! I can't thank him enough - it's all coming together because of him.

rrKwT7e.jpg
[/IMG]

JeLQ7Ww.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice screenshots! I’m very impressed with how the Southern Region’s coming along! I wish you the best of luck with continuing work on the route. I can’t wait to run it when it comes out!

Take care, and have a wonderful day everyone.

I haven't posted much recently because I have been grappling with my airfield and today's landmark was that I finally managed to track down a Post & Chain fence after hours and hours of searching. Here is a WD 2-8-0 hauling a train of Churchill tanks past the ammo dump at RAF Driffield

Tank Train at Driffield 2 19.6.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back