UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Oooh I do quite like the Saints as well, although the one in the picture was a Star (my personal favourite).

Here it is again, this time in British Railways lined green.

It will be released at some point soon.

Cheers,
Connor.

<picture snipped>

I don't know why I misread 'Saint' instead of 'Star' Connor. It doesn't really matter as I like the 'Star' class 4-6-0's as well. I'll look forward to seeing your model when it's released on your website.

Here's 'Saint Catherine' at Penzance on my WIP rebuild version of Penzance to Camborne & Branches.
An old model originally made for TS2004 and now updated for TRS22.

bqKBRyF.jpg

A ex LNER B1 & BR Standard Class 4MT mogul head an excursion to the East Coast. Destination Mablethorpe & Sutton on Sea.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Here's another image, this time of an LBSCR B2 pulling a local passenger train on the Brighton Main Line circa 1899.

This will also be released soon, alongside the Star and a few more items which are at varying stages of completion.

Thanks,
Connor

unknown.png

#5404. Thanks very much Ken. 'Saints' are my favourite GWR 4-6-0 so when I discovered that Longrock had an allocation during my slightly flexible time period I had to have three or so of them.

Another interesting locomotive from your locomotive works Connor. The Southern enthusiasts are going to like that.

45xx with a goods train for Gwinear Road. After a break away from working on the layout I fixed some of the trackwork alignments and sorted out the signalling between Marazion and St. Erth. After all that of course some testing was needed.

9cLDRRG.jpg

Last edited:
Ex LSWR URIE H15 helping out on my Heritage line. Although a goods design its smaller driving wheels make it suited to the gradients on this line. Model is a clone of Ed's Urie S15 & as far as I am aware similar to each other. Thank you Ed for great model. Have numbered it in H15 guise.

Last edited:
Ex LSWR URIE H15 helping out on my Heritage line. Although a goods design its smaller driving wheels make it suited to the gradients on this line. Model is a clone of Ed's Urie S15 & as far as I am aware similar to each other. Thank you Ed for great model. Have numbered it in H15 guise.

More than a few goods traffic engines have found useful work on heritage lines. The combination of lower speed limits, shorter distances and heavy passenger trains filled with visiting enthusiasts mean that the traditional large wheeled passenger engines made for covering long distances at speed aren't really suited for there and back again jaunts up and down the line.
It would be nice to see some more snaps of your heritage line if that's possible.

Well, on quick glance, there's some absolutely superb screenshots to go through! But, before I begin that... how 'bout some screenshots that are well known with me?

BVvkaBc.jpg

vfurNQW.jpg

8JIC8XS.jpg

I hope all has gone well while I was away. Take care, and have a blessed and happy Easter!!

Andrew

Maryport

A snap of my very slow "work in progress" route of Maryport. This shows the High Level railway to the west of Senhouse Dock.

Maryport-High-Level-railway-to-the-west-of-Senhouse-Dock.jpg

view_media_post

Dearnby and District WW1:

GWR Atlantic "La France" is hauling a heavy troop train of poor, brave souls to Dearne on Sea Harbor - where they will board troop transports heading for the Western Front. Usually headed by a City Class, the Atlantic is a rare sight to see decked out in the ROD Khaki Livery.

q4W3Vho.jpg
[/IMG]

sAZhmnQ.jpg
[/IMG]

nanR1MC.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you Ed for another fantastic ex SR loco & here is 862 Lord Collingwood on one of my routes. I like the new script feature for displaying the head-codes.

Last edited:
So many really nice screenshots posted while I've been away, - and even one from a WIP Maryport route which is lovely to see.
Good to see screenshots from your Malton & Driffield route too lewisner.
A French Atlantic in ROD Khaki Livery? - now there's a sight to see Tanker.
Good to see a pair of screenshots from you as well tailight.

Not doing all that much, but I did manage to modify and fettle one of Paul's elderly GWR 43xx Moguls to run well in TRS22. Here's No.4369 waiting to head off from Ponsandane sidings with a goods train to Gwinear Road.

BkejUmw.jpg

And a short video clip of No.4369 heading towards St. Erth.

Last edited:
Some brilliant screenshots on here as of late everyone, well done!

850 Lord Nelson visiting the Swanage from the Mid Hants, seen here with the C set. It's a delight to drive, the engine sounds of the 8 beats per revolution really make the model.
lYCtxrf.jpg

YwRvDvI.jpg

skqFgem.jpg

Prsg27W.jpg

The new seating area outside the newly relocated Birds Nest Buffet; now simply called the Corfe Buffet:
EJnleaN.jpg

Swanage is coming along nicely, the picture below shows how much texturing needs to be done; a large area around Corfe Castle and Wareham remain along with finishing of Wareham itself and then I can move on to session creation (already have one pretty much complete) and then hopefully on to release!
plg5zWf.png

Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
Back