UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

re post # 4001 tailight98
33028 the rare one for me, it's the one I missed seeing.

re post #4002 bordereiver
Certainly is, 600 tons of coal behind the tender.
Goodly info about WW2 carriage workings.

LBSCR TANE

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Talking about old stuff .... I downloaded my L&BR demo layot into Tane seems to be a early version There is a House and Garden Party missing at Listow and the Beer tent on the beach and factory at Ballybunion, think I added a castle on the hill. Im also I grassed up the later version a bit as well but thats all I can see but it still works its only a simple layot with a loop to run trains and a branch back to Listow and nearly forgot the sand line onto the beach as well that is taken to the mainline just meant for fun. but those who were not here in the early days here is a pic in TANE.

Arrived-Listowel.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
#4004. Gosh the L&BR. I'm trying to think how long ago it was that I last had those models out of my digital trainset box. Thanks for the memory refresh tdstead.

#4005. That's a really nice looking screenshot clekev.

#4007. Excellent screenshots of the 'Man of Kent' in full cry Ken.

#4008. Nice to see you posting here again Chris.

BH&FER 'Sharpie' No.14 at Foxhollow on my alternative Norfolk layout. I'm amazed how my old TS2004 Trainz models just seem to keep on looking reasonably good no matter what 'latest' version of Trainz they get put into. Getting everything set up again in TRS19 SP3 is still very much a WIP, but at least the trains are able to run even if some of the scenery is a mess.

nRwqR56.jpg

Last edited:
@Clekev; where did you get the level crossing gates in your most recent pic?

DLS Kuid2:1854:30600:1 VR_Crossing_Gates_15ft_Fixed
As the name implies they are not animated. In the pic they are set up on invisible track to suit the skewed crossing. There is an animated double track version. Australian prototype, but generic enough to pass muster...

In relation to my recent screenshots, I know some of you have been very kind in your comments so thanks for that. As for a release of Trecoll Bay, I had a look back on the British Trainz forum and found a message from eso, who created this and many other routes, who said he is more than happy for reworked versions to be uploaded, so with that in mind, I'll try and get this one finished and do exactly that. I have another couple of modern routes (boooo!) on the go too so it will likely be some time for an upload, in case anyone gets too excited.

Cheers,
Innis

That's good news Innis. Nice to know that the way is open for a re-worked edition of Trecoll Bay to be uploaded to the DLS even if we might have to wait for a bit.

#4014. And another great screenshot to go with your announcement.

1921 - Ruswarp and a N.E.R. O Class

The 10.15 am for Stockton via Battersby and Picton crosses the bridge at Ruswarp.

Last edited:
#4007 - Excellent Express Shots Ken. You always know how to bring the best out of those spamcans!

#4008 - It's a surprise to see your screenshots Chris! Your Lord Nelson looks as noble as ever and so does that camera-shy 5MT running behind towards Basingstoke! Bet the N15X is going to haul the return trip down eh?

Another revisit for me to the Welney and Umneth Tramway in TRS19! I know I have a dozen and a half routes on my plate at the moment but with the advent of Ed's new GER locos I just couldn't resist! I am backdating the tramway to the 1920s-1930s period when traffic would be at its peak.

12M8sqq.jpg
[/IMG]

JsQCS8w.jpg

cWoy0fR.jpg
[/IMG]

7fwq2Ak.jpg
[/IMG]

With the cozy dockyard, countryside farm lines and interesting industries it's start to remind me a lot of Dearnby. It's such a fun route! :hehe:

bgiLpsa.jpg
[/IMG]

9a9Olro.jpg
[/IMG]

9bbuNDJ.jpg
[/IMG]

dm3Jhb7.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice to see the Welney and Umneth Tramway again Tanker.

I'm making progress with my Norfolk layout. I'm finding that TRS19 SP3 has much more advantages than disadvantages and I'm having a lot of fun running trains. Some things are still WIP, but we are getting there.

BH&FER 'Sharpie' No.11 heads away from Foxhollow with the 10.45am passenger service via Little Keldon.

BzlU8PH.jpg

Back