Trainz Settings and Nvidia Settings Assitance

It is not the meshes as I stated before - Here is the solution that corrected this issue for me.
It is Driver Related............
Was driving me nuts with my LOD Grass Mesh that compliments my textures and other assets
At the risk of being a dumb question... The selection says TS2004 but I acknowledge that immediately after that in brackets it has (Trainz.exe). Do the settings then apply to any copy of trainz.exe on the PC. I have three TS12 installations and a single TS10.

The "Scan for games" option in NVidia Force Experience doesn't find Trainz and its not listed in their list of supported games. Hopefully that may improve after T:ANE.

I'll try out your settings anyway,

Thanks guys for more information and additional settings to mess and play around with. I will check them out and see what works best. It seems like after I made the post with the grass splines that I have not been noticing that issue which is weird because I made no updates or changes to the drivers.

At the risk of being a dumb question... The selection says TS2004 but I acknowledge that immediately after that in brackets it has (Trainz.exe). Do the settings then apply to any copy of trainz.exe on the PC. I have three TS12 installations and a single TS10.

Yes any Trainz.exe will use those settings even though it says 2004.

Yes any Trainz.exe will use those settings even though it says 2004.
Maybe I will try adjusting those settings.

I don't know that I have much to gain at this point as the resolution and speed are very good. Any delays I think are more due to the data being loaded from the game engine. There is still this little "jump" in OpenGL when ceasing a pan in Surveyor.

LOL, Trainz 12 Still uses the Trainz 2004 Graphics Engine.
Hopefully Trainz a New Era will have a better Engine, physics,etc.

Back