Thomas pics! (Contains pics!)

freightcar2

Here you can post Thomas trainz pics. They can have MSPaint edits, if you wish.

I've got some:

SirHandelandtheCoaches.jpg

01EdwardandVictoria.jpg

EdwardandVictoria01.jpg

EdwardandVictoria03.jpg

I'm sorry if they are too big. Just inform me and I'll try to resize 'em.

I've uploaded more to Photobucket before I left for vacation, but I forgot where to find them. As soon as I find 'em I'll post 'em.

I was been there in Green Bay at the National Railroad Museum last year...

NKP

Yeah its a very nice place to go...They are getting rid of that WC GP30 #715 to so called "clean up" the place....They are going to cut it up just like all the rest of the WC units :'( :'( :'( :'(

Yeah...The Big Boy is pretty nice....At least that one is staying :D .....When I heard that the WC one is leaving...I went there and shot tons of pix of er before they toss er away :'(

Yeah...The Big Boy is pretty nice....At least that one is staying :D .....When I heard that the WC one is leaving...I went there and shot tons of pix of er before they toss er away :'(

Yeah, she looks like skat anyway. I would rather not see it anymore than see it deteriorate worse.

Yeah, she looks like skat anyway. I would rather not see it anymore than see it deteriorate worse.

Yeah Ty took me around that thing the other day...Was up inside where the engine blok was (of course all it is not is just a paper weight)...Looked pretty poopie in there :(

Back