Thomas & Friends Trainz2009 SI3D2009- missing dependencies?

Thedirtytrain1

:'(Hello,
I just picked up a copy of Trainz 2009 at PCWorld and would like to get Thomas and his friends for SI3D2009 into my game.
so far I've had no success.
does anyone mind telling me how to use content-manager and how to get him in my game? It tells me he has missing dependencies?
thank you :wave:

Hi and welcome to trainz,

We can not smell or guess the dependencies you are missing. For us to be able to help you, you will need to list the dependencies you are missing.
If you right click on an asset in Content Manager (CM) you can list the dependencies. If it shows some missing, the first thing you are going to do is copy the KUID (the number code) into google and see what results it pops up. If you downloaded the content from a site, start with asking there. Also the description of the assets sometimes contains hints or a list of places to find these dependencies.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Also, the only authorized location to get Thomas content is at the Sodor Island 3D website, where they also have forums. You will likely find it more beneficial to ask you questions about Thomas there.

ns

Bear in mind that some of the deps are on the DLS and used by other British engines/rolling stock. And Sodor Island 3D is the only authorized page for TTTE downloads. Other webpages that host content from the series are third-party and are 'use at your own risk' content.

Back