This is all about the pitchers of the trainz or anlything elce you can think of

JacobHeide

This is all about the pitchers of the trainz or anlything elce you can think of
of that builds the raill roads like the engies cars and heavy equment on your line.Or anly thing elce you can think of.

so post them here Jake heide

Umm not to be mean or anything, but one I am a little lost about what you are talking about because two Im guessing your not good with the english language... Is there anyway you can elaborate?

He wants people to post a bunch of pictures about anything in Trainz.

Get found Austin, for crying out loud! :-{D} < Beard wearing smiley

Cheers,
Joshua

I think he wants diggers and tractors.
Jacob, try using a language translator to help you convert your language into English. :wave:

If it's pitchers he wants, he can go the MLB site... or any of the team sites linked from there... :eek:

Nice screenshots. Think it can be locked now before it spirals out of control.

Seriously, why can we not assume good faith and actually post some screenshots? Even if the part of his post that says "Or anly thing elce you can think of." sounds a bit silly, what about the part that suggests posting screenshots of heavy/construction equipment? Why not at least post some screenshots following that theme? That might even be a good idea for a theme. So instead of being absolutely unkind and acting like bullies by poking fun at his grammer (which is not the only bad grammer on these forums), calling him a troll, etc., do the right thing and just post some screenshots. Continuing this bullying only makes you look more and more foolish.

Be welcoming. Do not bite the newcomers. Assume good faith. If you do not have any thing nice to say, do not say any thing at all.

This excludes Amtrakid17, who do not appear to have been poking fun like the others.

And sorry for not having any screenshots to post myself, but I have no real routes to post any screenshots on (unless W. I. P. routes are okay), nor do I have any railway construction equipement installed that I know of. :eek:

Regards. :(

Seriously, why can we not assume good faith and actually post some screenshots?

Retro... one thing I've gotten used to in this world... assume nothing!!

Before I responded I viewed the poster's history of the "Hevy equment" of posting what should be in TS2010, which the poster doesn't even have registered (??).

On top of "why start a new thread?" about the same topic... I have this thing for commencing something in the Screenshots forum, and not actually posting one. It's bad form. You'll find a lot of members share this opinion.

I'll be first with a pitcher then...

7124441hvpeqilw.jpg

I like how I was made fun of just because I have bad spelling witch is not because speak in different language but I HAVE A LEARNING CONDITION. All that was trying to do was create some stuff for trainz but you had to make fun and now I have destroyed all projects’ that was working on.
Thank you to all friends who helped me let me now.
Let me now will check this again on 6/18/2011 for the final time. Send me a mesage.
So Good bye Jake Heide

I don't think that there is any condition other than blindness that prevents one from using the spell checker, if there are red lines under your words your doing it wrong............
No need to get so emotional..

I have friends with dysgraphia, dyslexia and other conditions which may prevent them from learning and writing clearly. But if people don't understand them right away, they don't get angry and overemotional about the whole thing, they just work through it in a respectable and mature manner.

But this is something the Trainz community is used to by now, people getting upset because they feel like they're being singled out and picked on, saying that they're "leaving Trainz", and destroying all of their content.

Guess we should all just move along now. :sleep:

I like how I was made fun of just because I can't spell which is not because I speak in different language but I HAVE A LEARNING CONDITION. All that I was trying to do was create some stuff for trainz but you had to go make fun of me and now I have destroyed all projects’ that was working on.
Thank you to all my friends who helped me.
I will check this again on 6/18/2011 for the final time. Send me a message.
So Good bye Jake Heide

As a public service I made a rough translation.:hehe:

I think that it is time to close this thread.

I really think that a moderator should lock this thread. JacobHeide thinks that he has been picked on, and I actually agree with him. Not every person uses a spell checker. He is not the only community member with bad spelling; we all probably have a bit of it, so why pick on one person with bad spelling when there are plenty others? Why do we not tell them that they have bad spelling and should use a spell checker? Is it because Jake is a newcomer? I would not be surprised.

This thread is really going nowhere now, in my opinion, and I think that it actually has not been for a while now.

Regards.

This thread has got to be the most confusing thread on Earth. And I for one, am confused more than a baby raccoon in Miami. Please close this before I lose any sanity.

Back